Meguires New NXT Tech Wax Rocks

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Picked up some of the new Meguires New NXT Tech Wax and applied a coat...This is some of the best polymer wax I've ever used...Goes on smooth, no white haze, comes off very easily with NO wax particle dust...Does a EXCELLENT job of filling in those/any swirl marks...Just a gloosy finish with no clear coat scratches....Leaves a very wet, shiny, and smooth finish especially if used with microfiber bonnets on a random orbital buffer...If it lasts more than a couple car washes it is the best wax hands down I've ever used. Highly Recommended.:rockon:

-pete:coolman:

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Originally posted by cobrapete03'
Picked up some of the new Meguires New NXT Tech Wax and applied a coat...This is some of the best polymer wax I've ever used...Goes on smooth, no white haze, comes off very easily with NO wax particle dust...Does a EXCELLENT job of filling in those/any swirl marks...Just a gloosy finish with no clear coat scratches....Leaves a very wet, shiny, and smooth finish especially if used with microfiber bonnets on a random orbital buffer...If it lasts more than a couple car washes it is the best wax hands down I've ever used. Highly Recommended.:rockon:

That is good to hear. I saw it at the Meguiars truck during the Barrett Jackson car auction and considered getting it. I have used Meguiars products for years (Medallion) but the only thing that turned me off was the label. Looked like they were advertising to the sport compact scene. Still keep us informed as to how it holds up.

M@

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Re: Re: Meguires New NXT Tech Wax Rocks

Originally posted by Snake-Shadow
...Looked like they were advertising to the sport compact scene. Still keep us informed as to how it holds up.

M@

Yeah, it does a little...Thanks to the Fast and the Furious everyone is getting on that wagon...I'll keep everyone posted on how well it holds up.

-pete

Juiced-03

Established Member
Awesome Pete! I have heard great things about it. Hey where did you pick up a bottle? I have looked everywhere!

Matt M PA

Established Member
All the best with the NXT guys. But...and I got flamed pretty bad on the VCA site about this.........NXT contains silicones. While not exactly "harmful", they do nothing for protection or longevity.

As I have written before...most polishes-waxes contain silicone because it is cheap and shiny. You could get a similar effect with Stoner tire shinesprayed all over your car.

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Awesome Pete! I have heard great things about it. Hey where did you pick up a bottle? I have looked everywhere!

Picked up that last bottle at the Kragen's off of Harding Way.

Orange Poison

Established Member
I'd probably just stick to the Meguiar's Professional line if that stuff is full of silicones.

Sounds like that stuff is just a repackaged Gold Class.

I remember back in day when I was using Gold Class, my car would look great for one washing and that was it. Next time, it was dull as hell.

davidmax

Established Member
Sports compact is the largest growing segment in the automotive modding field,David Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread