Member Intro

sixcams

Established Member
Hi! I drive an 04 Cobra and I'm from Silver Spring, MD. I've finally joined the forum after hearing about it from my mechanic Billy and from local car shows. I'm excited to learn from this site!

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Welcome! Ask any questions you want. There are some very experienced Cobra owners in the MACA and everyone is always ready to help.:rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Just got an email with your announcement as a new member. Welcome to the MACA Kim!

And I gather you're the Kim that was at the Burtonsville show this past Sunday morning. Nice looking Cobra you have there! And brake calipers too!

IMG_0172.gif

IMG_0173.gif

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Welcome Kim! This is Tim from Sunday The Tim with the Mystichrome Vert LOL!

LOL. Tims....

Kim, let me make this easier for you. If you ever need to get someones attention at a meet, just yell Tim. 15-20 people will immediately turn around. Likewise, if you are talking to someone and can't remember their name, just call them Tim or Jason, chances are you'll be right.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Welcome Kim

I meet you and your significant other at Billy's. I was detailing over there when you car was getting picked up

Jason

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Well, it's about time, Kim!

Enjoyed meeting you and Doug last weekend...and trading fly-bys on 29:rockon:

Nice looking Cobra you have there!

Yes, gorgeous color, of course, and some sweet calipers. Just don't look under the hood! Anytime you want to use my steam cleaner....

("10th") Tim

Users who are viewing this thread