Memorial Day or 4th of July sale?

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Hey guys Im in the market for some halfshatfts but just seeing if you guys are going to run any specials before i buy. Thanks!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
image said:
Hey guys Im in the market for some halfshatfts but just seeing if you guys are going to run any specials before i buy. Thanks!

PM sent! Thanks, Jared

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Since were asking about sales , any chance of getting a memorial day / b-day sale for my x pipe Im about to order ? lol

Fuerza

Established Member
Never hurts to ask...

I'd kinda like a black JLT intake tube with the clamps and silicone adapters for the TB and MAF. I have the JLT budget kit that includes the MAF adapter, air filter and heat shield.

:read:

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Bump...any word on a Father's Day or July 4th day sale? I have some items I am looking at.

Thanks!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TeddyKGB said:
Bump...any word on a Father's Day or July 4th day sale? I have some items I am looking at.

Thanks!

At this time we don't have any special sales going on but as always we offer very competitive pricing to begin with.. My best suggestion is to give us a call and let us know what you're looking for and we'll see what we can do to make it worth while.. Thanks for the support guys! Jared@Lethal

Users who are viewing this thread