Memorial Weekend Sale

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Now through Monday night at midnight, 10% off almost everything in the store!

CODE: VMPMEM10

May not be used with any other codes.

Does not include price protected brands nor superchargers.

vmpperformance.com

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Just wondering why your blowers don't include the 10% off but the other vendors do? Seems like you guys being the manufacturer would offer the best pricing.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Just wondering why your blowers don't include the 10% off but the other vendors do? Seems like you guys being the manufacturer would offer the best pricing.

Because we are supporting our dealers. Why would anyone buy from them if we were matching their prices. They are not allowed to discount our blowers, ever, unless it's a factory authorized sale (which this is).

If you ever see a VMP supercharger advertised at below retail, that dealer is breaking the minimum advertised pricing policy.

bj

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I can see that part of it but then why would we buy blowers from you guys when they're cheaper everywhere else?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Direct customer support. Consultation before, during and after the sale. Discounts on supporting mods. Complimentary Tuning revisions. They're only cheaper during the sale. Like I said, we are supporting our dealers. If it's all about the lowest price you will not get the aforementioned benefits from a reseller.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread