Mercades SLK w/SLR motor slaughters enzo

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Its been reposted several times, so I think thats why. I thought it was pretty killer, but the SLR motor doesnt sound very good. Its a bit harley-ish sounding. I dont like it. Get him to race Joe :D

Established Member
A E55 with a SLR motor?

"SLR engine
The trasmission is modified to take 1250 nm of tourqe
It also has a special Limited Slip diff for better traction . The slr Intercooler system has been modified for better cooling to run more power"

Established Member
The slr shares the same 5.5 engine block with slight mods which dont add weight + the weight of the super charger which can weight 30 kgs max, the stock slk has around 360 ponies the slr engine has around 620 so approx. double the power, honestly do u really think those 30 kgs would make a difference against that kind of power increase. i think the only way the enzo would have a chance to compete is from 0 kms bcuz it has the launch control system. one more peice of info guys im anti mercedes benz and anti amg all the way but this touches the petrol head's feelings in me.

for the full story, please click here :
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom...slk-out-of-the-mouths-of-mechanics-115804.php

Users who are viewing this thread