Mercury marauder WHAT??

snakeownerin03

Established Member
Test drove one today, I was relatively impressed with the car's performance and get up. My question is how easy are these cars to modify and what kind of modifications could be done? How bout a supercharger? Cylinder heads? Camshaft, cold air kit, or even exhaust?? Im shopping for one right now and the price seems very functional for what I am looking for cool car!!!:kaboom: :rolling:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
low 13's N/A or tip into 11's with Forced Induction, you can't go wrong with the Marauder....

There are pulleys, exhaust, gears, chips, superchargers (Eaton, Paxton, Vortech, ProCharger, Kenne Belle), turbochargers, nitrous, and a hell of a lot more as long as you have money you can have a fast one!

totaly go for it!

--Russ ;)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Jersey Vics
low 13's N/A or tip into 11's with Forced Induction, you can't go wrong with the Marauder....

There are pulleys, exhaust, gears, chips, superchargers (Eaton, Paxton, Vortech, ProCharger, Kenne Belle), turbochargers, nitrous, and a hell of a lot more as long as you have money you can have a fast one!

totaly go for it!

--Russ ;)
I'll take one of each please! :beer:

Squeeler92

Are the Cobra's aftermarket products interchangeable with the Mauraders? Obviously not all of them will be like the suspension, exhaust...im talking about the available superchargers, turbos, intakes, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread