Mercury Maurader Florida Highway Patrol Cars

Teal93svt

Established Member
Hopefully this is not a repost, But i read in Hot Rod Magazine today that the FHP bought 27 or 28 Mercury Mauraders, and tuned them up and put them on the highway as unmarked cars. Theres a picture of a silver one in the mag. Im try to find the article so i can post the article and pic. I think thats bada$$ They said they had them tuned to take the speed limiter off so they can reach 150mph. Thats awesome. Just wanted to let you know you need to look for them now.

Bobby

Teal93svt

Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
thats last years news...... literally

Well dont be a **** about it i did say that i was sorry if it was a repost.

Editted by Moderator. This isnt smackdown, tone down your language.

Last edited by a moderator:

NXSVTCOBRA

Teal93svt said:
Well dont be a **** about it i did say that i was sorry if it was a repost.
how was i being a dick? :shrug: sorry if you got all butt hurt by my post :rollseyes

Last edited by a moderator:

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
guys guys play nice, yea them marauders are all over the place, along with a yellow 03 cobra in boynton beach, ( palm beach county) but atleast the cop in the cobra is cool!

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
I4 Corridor...

I have seen one between Lakeland and Orlando quite a few times. The car looks to be blinged out too. It is rolling on some pretty fancy wheels.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
There are a few Red ones around Orlando. It sucks. Between them and the 2 silver 05 GT's that seminole county uses on 417 its getting harder to not get busted.

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
edz said:
They come frequently to the Tower Shops on Friday night and hang out with the Maurauder club.

Are you talking about the FHP units? If so, I can always use a couple more firends. :pepper: :banana: Haven't been to the Tower Shops for quite a while now. I think I need to make a little pit stop.

Maybe get a chance to race one? If theyre not stock as mentioned before they should give me a run for my money.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Nothing new i have seen them in that Wine color..black..silver and blue.. there all over the place on SW40th St and on 8th St as well and on OKE HAAAA!! u don't kno man i'll tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread