Meridian Tuning/Dyno Day

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
What a great turn out, it was so cool to see that many Cobra's all in one parking lot. I'll try and get some of our oictures up in the morning.

Last edited:

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Sweet!! I saw a few of you guys headed south with a Tiburon as I was heading home from Bremerton.

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Marc, What time did you guys get out of there........and Yes ,,herehere to Mr 606,Impressive runs Dave. :pepper: :beer:

Did Will make any pulls?

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
I will have more pics up soon just takes soo long to upload
DSC_0011.gif

DSC_0014.gif

DSC_0055.gif

DSC_0054.gif

DSC_0053.gif

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
First and foremost, I need to thank the following inidividuals, as without them I could not have gotten my car ready in time for the event:

RickSVT : answered several questions on my BAP install and got me a deal on all the parts I needed so I could actually have the car ready in time. You rock man!

Oxford Snake : thanks for helping me with my SCT issues and tune! Can't thank you enough!

Venomous04 : even though we only had a couple of brief PM conversations, he took me not once, but TWICE to the Ford dealer to the get the oil for my supercharger. Unbelieveable and thanks again.

03convtorch and misses : thanks for flipping me shite about my broke arse blower throughout the day! LOL!

Also, a big thanks to everyone who took time out to look at my issue and confirm my suspicion the blower was toast. I should be finished removing it shortly and off to Steiggy it goes first thing Monday morning for a full inspection and rebuild. Believe it or not, the gentleman I bought it from about 7 weeks ago agreed to pay for the rebuild. I very surprised but feel it speaks to the caliber of members we have on the board....

With that said, NO, I didn't make any runs. With all the INCREDIBLE LUCK I had today, I didn't feel like pushing it and locking up the blower ( or worse...).
Sucked to have to pull off the blower after two LONG nights of wrenching but it could have been worse.

Good to see everyone, and I even found a set of polished Cobra wheels for my coupe project!

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hey you guys, I just wanted to say thanks for everyone who came out today to play. If I remember, we had 18 cars on the cruise, 15 were Terminators.....DAMN....DAMN.....

Just wanted to thank everyone who brought some food, it turned out good. Tim at Meridian would also like to say thanks for everyone that showed, he saw a few cars pull in, and was like, nice, then he saw the train of them, and was like DAMN......

It was nice to meet up with the people who havent been out yet either. Hope that you all had fun and gathered ideas from some other locals.

Rick

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
sweet looking pics Shangsta!!! :rockon: :rockon:

heres a few from my crappy 2meg cam:pop:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

QUINT

Established Member
That was a great meet, I had a total blast. It was cool meeting all of you and getting to check out your cars and see them lay down some big #'s on the dyno :rockon:

The cruise up to Belingham was great and the cruise back home was just as fun. I was pleasantly suprised that my car was able to hang on the short blasts with you guys on the highway on the way home too:burnout:

Thanks for letting the odd man out feel welcome :thumbsup:

Shangsta, cool pics so far man. Can't wait to see more and maybe some video too :pop:

Last edited:

QUINT

Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
Sweet!! I saw a few of you guys headed south with a Tiburon as I was heading home from Bremerton.

Twas me that you saw :pepper:

Sorry to see you weren't able to attend the meet. I'm sure i'll see you around at some other car event this summer :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread