Merry Christmas and Thanks to my new Customers

JP DEMOLET

Established Member
Thanks to all my new customers and their open-mindedness to help me introduce the new systems and address the concerns about the old system.

The A/F ratios are 3 position adjustable with the # 9/triple tune option and these are Christmas special priced @ $ 139., delivered. The leanest ratio is 12.5-13.0 without a tuner.

This setup will enable much closer dial-in stock and as your mods go up rather than a 'one postion' A/F ratio. No other intake can offer this feature.

A 2 position 2 A/F ratio CAI & 3RD A/F ratio RAI all for the price of an inexpensive CAI!

Metco has a new composite Carbon Fiber shield for the underhood setups.
I'll post the pics of this when I receive it and it can be added to the current underhood setups.

The other special only available to this forum members is the # 9/triple tune package along with the NGK TR-6IX iridium plugs @ $209., delivered.

I'm working on a complete carbon fiber setup and will post some pics/dyno results when these are ready.

Some of my customers have inquired about purchasing the other 2 Metco carbon fiber engine dress up pieces and I can also get these at a great price along with the Metco Pulleys.

"IF IT'S NOT TUNABLE YOU WON'T KNOW THE BEST A/F RATIO FOR YOUR CURRENT MODS AND AS THEY PROGRESS"

www.TunableInduction.com
Toll Free: 866-509-7453

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread