Metal fabrication shops

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
Hey all

I'm looking for a good metal fabrication shop in CT. Just picked up an 83 GT that needs to be caged, minitubbed, and have new floors installed. I hear a lot about miller race cars out in wallingford, but am looking for different options.

Thanks a lot

gtmustang00

Established Member
Another vote for dmc racing. They did my rollbar and are doing my turbo build.

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
I don't think there's anyone in Mark Markow's class, but maybe I'm just a little biased because he's sort of local. Mark's shop is adjacent to Total Induction Tuning on Nutmeg Road at what I call "Connecticut's Gasoline Alley". There are several automotive specialty businesses clustered together in a L-Shaped industrial office park that can build you a complete race/street vehicle, including chassis, engine, trans, custom paint, and dyno tuning.

tt_mustang_013.jpg

tt_mustang_002.jpg

tt_mustang_004.jpg

attachment.php

markow_camaro_026.jpg

shop_001.jpg

shop_002.jpg

DSCN0878.JPG

As you can see here... Mark does beautiful work. His welding and design skills are incredible. He's usually got two or three projects going in the shop and the twin turbo Mustang and Camaro are pieces of art. His shop is modern, spacious, and well-equipped.

f2hatch

Established Member
Jamie miller of miller race cars works at DMC also. shoot me a text or a call I can set you up with a guy here in CT that you will be more then happy with. 203-671-2537 Al

Users who are viewing this thread