Metco double bearing idlers Jlt, snub idler n more

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
I have several parts that fit 03/04 cobra & other year gt mustangs and so on
1.-JLT high boost true cold air 4.5" diameter with all te fittings & piping. Complete minus the air filter$150
2.-CRP racing fuel rails polished. They are the log style and support over 2,000hp so it will give u all the fuel needed. These rails are factory machined to give the extra clearance needed when upgrading to a kennebell or whipple supercharger but still works with factory eaton charger and naturally aspirated engines. Fit 87-2011 mustangs. Rails only no fittings. $125
3,--SOLD---MEtco double bearing idler pulleys set if 4. 2 are 90mm and other 2 are 100mm. They come with the dustcovers and are still brand new in packaging brought straight from metco. They cost me around $400 but I will sell for $300
4---SOLD-MEtco snub idler setup with the bracket and metco pully 90mm that comes with it. Helps give u more belt to pulley contact to reduce the supercharger beltfrom slipping when running a smaller pulley for more boost on the s/c*$100
5.alot of foxbody parts n 1965-70 79-93 94-98 99-04 parts call with what u need. Also have a few ford lightning parts fr sale. Thnx for your time
. If u have any questions of offers call or prefer text 7068924135 thanks for ur*
time

Last edited:

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Prices included shipping to lower 48 Rather do ftf transactions but will ship if needed. Thanks

Last edited:

kenny6858

Hibitual line stepper
Established Member
Jlt cold air intake is sold. All that's left are the crp fuel rails and the misc parts for other vehicles I have left.

Users who are viewing this thread