Metco Motorsports Dual Ball Bearing Idler Kit Polished Brand New

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Up for sale I have a metco motorsports 4-Piece idler kit. These are the dual ball bearing idlers as stated. After I purchased them from lethal performance I sent them out to Mirror Finish Polishing. They polished the face of the Aux Idler. I also had them polish the bolts and the idler caps for all the idlers. They charged me $180 for all of this. These were intended to go on a show car. I have about $650 invested in this idler kit. These willl look great on anybodys terminator. I will put a price of $480 shipped. I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking :beer:

Last edited:

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Sorry guys I'm at work right now. I will get some pictures later on today :beer:

03COBRA-88

Established Member
what size idlers 3 100mm 1 90mm or 3 90mm and 1 100mm ?

Sorry I forgot to put that in my original post. I choose to go with 4 90mm idlers. I had plannned to run a larger upper pulley(Bigger than a 3.0) and I had already had a 6lb lower on my cobra. Belt selection is also easier because they are the factory idler size.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
$600 for (4) double bearing idlers?!

Considering they would cost anyone about $480 shipped from lethal :shrug:. I then spent $180 to have some of the pieces polished. Pictures now avaliable guys. Pm me your email for pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread