Methanol Injection Kit

BAMM BAMM

Veteran SVT Poster
Established Member
**************************** SOLD ************************************************

I bought this from a member on here about a year ago and it just sat in a box on my shelf. It includes everything that came with the kit and includes the installation instructions. I also have an extra 1 gallon reservoir in addition to the one that came in the kit. I decided to go another direction with the truck.

Here are the specs on the kit that I have:

"Stage 2 Boost Cooler™

This kit uses manifold boost pressure to determine when and how much fluid to inject. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives the most accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows the most cooling and performance improvement over the widest range. More power and driveability is the result. It can be used on any forced induction engine: carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged, positive displacement or centrifugal blowers. The most suitable are the centrifugal supercharged and turbocharged engines, as they build boost is a more progressive manner concerning water-methanol injection. The positive displacement blower engines will work, but it might take more work to dial in the delivery. For higher boost applications (over 25psi), the controller can be upgraded to our VC100 unit. Now with Lifetime Warranty - please see details.

Kit includes:

• 150+ PSI High Volume Pump
• 3 Quart Reservoir
• Digital Variable Controller
• 2 Nozzles To Cover a Wide Range of Horsepower
• All Required Hardware Needed For Installation
• Comprehensive Instructions
"

Sells for $479 + shipping new.

$250 delivered to your door (add 3% for Paypal fees)

Last edited:

jalock87

Established Member
Would be interested in buying if it would work on an 03/04 cobra setup. Could it be setup to run the contoller based on MAF count, also what kit is it? LMK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread