Methanol Injection ?'s

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
i tried the search, but didn't come up with a good enough answer so sorry if this has been beaten to death.

what is the deal with meth on these cars? i have read several conflicting things about the use of meth w/ the positive displacement blowers. seems that running a 50/50 mix is ok and non-corrosive if you install to the intake of the blower, others say to mod the intercooloer plate to add the meth after the compressor....
so, i'd like to get a difinitive answer on this mod. i am interested in adding it, but it seems to be a hassle with the psoitive displacement blowers.
so here it is: what is the correct installation and application for the Terminators? before the blower or after? if after, how do you mod the intercooler plate? is it worth the $$$?
who has it and what is your take on it? how did you install it? did you notice a difference? did your car make more hp/tq?

any and all input is greatly appreciated fellas!

2004silvercobra

Established Member
do it before tb if after u have vaccum and it will pull the meth out the nozzle. i have had it for year and swear by it. there has been many test that show its just like running c16 race gas at 1/4 of the cost. i get straight meth from a race shop at 3.50/gal and mix my own 50/50. 7gals last over a year easy, so 25dollars and some water to $10gal for c16. call up snow performance or go to there web site

novi2000

Established Member
do it before tb if after u have vaccum and it will pull the meth out the nozzle. i have had it for year and swear by it. there has been many test that show its just like running c16 race gas at 1/4 of the cost. i get straight meth from a race shop at 3.50/gal and mix my own 50/50. 7gals last over a year easy, so 25dollars and some water to $10gal for c16. call up snow performance or go to there web site

Do you have any fail safe features setup, if not how would you deal with a pump failure? I have a snow kit but have been advised not to use it by several people?

Users who are viewing this thread