Methanol injection

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
Have a brand new cooling mist meth injection in the box, hooks to your wiper washer fluid reservoir or wherever else you can come up with( i was gonna mount another coolant tank where the battery goes) asking $215 shipped

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
image_zpsdef7fcfd.jpg

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Which kit is it from them? I think this would be more beneficial to my car than the killer chiller kit.
Thanks
Lee

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

A stallion

Established Member
Have a brand new cooling mist meth injection in the box, hooks to your wiper washer fluid reservoir or wherever else you can come up with( i was gonna mount another coolant tank where the battery goes) asking $215 shipped

whihc one ? they are all stage 1! can you take more pcitures I am really intersted!!
Coolingmist Stage 1 (solenoid, s/a injector) PRICE: $269.95 READ MORE

The all new coolingmist stage 1 kit has been re-designed from the ground up to give you the highest performing stage 1, while adding simplicity. The pump has been improved from our 1.0 GPM pump to the 1.3 GPM. The kit now comes with a solenoid with built in fittings and the standard nozzle has been replaced with the super atomizing nozzle. Also, the injector holder is now piece with a compression fitting instead of standard quick connect. This kit is complete with your high pressure tubing, b CLICK FOR MORE

Stage 1 Deluxe + Tank (solenoid and super atomizing inj) PRICE: $305.00 READ MORE

This is the stage 1 kit that has it all. Powered by our 200 + PSI high pressure recirculation pump and activated by our 1-25 psi boost switch, this kit brings the stage 1 kit to the next level. You can adjust this kit to turn on between 1-25 psi. Our high pressure and high flow recirculation pump will have a nice steady flow without the pulsing you see in other pumps. The CMS1Deluxe kit has a 1 gallon tank and stainless steel solenoid as well as super atomizing injector as standard equipment CLICK FOR MORE

Stage 1 Trunkmount (solenoid and super atomizing inj) PRICE: $305.00 READ MORE

This is our high pressure standard water injection methanol injection trunkmount kit with high pressure recirculation pump . Choose the injector size from the drop down box or if you dont know, choose your power level and will get you the right one. Atomization is unbelieveable. There is no pulsing in this this pump as it has a bypass instead of a demand pump. In otherwords, you get consistent flow without the pulsing that some pumps on the market have.

our 1.5 gallon trunkmount t CLICK FOR MORE

Stage 1 Snow Mobile PRICE: $319.95 READ MORE

This is our stage 1 coolingmist water methanol injection kit for your snow mobile. This complete snow mobile water methanol injection kit activates based on boost. The adjustable boost pressure switch turns the high atomizing 250 psi pump on at a user set PSI. The 1 quart tank will fit most snowmobiles. This kit includes a cm5 jet to cover any turbo 2 to 4 cylinder snow mobile. If you do not need the 1 quart tank please email or call us and we will deduct $20 from the price. The tank dim CLICK FOR MORE

CM Stage 1 Pro PRICE: $375.00 READ MORE

This kit is our 250 psi stage 1 kit with our PRO tank. The unique shape of this tank ensures you do not have fuel starvation during cornering or heavy acceleration like other large tanks. No worry about sloshing and no baffles are required. The high pressure pump is gravity fed by the tank at all times, the 2 + gallon tank has high capacity and is only approx 12 inches high and 9.5 inches wide. It does not get any better than this. Pump mounts in the back of the tank.

This comes with CLICK FOR MORE

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
Not sure which one it was, i ordered it about 9 months ago from them, i can send more pics if needed

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
it has wire,hose,checkvalve,connectors for wire and hose, 1.3gpm pump, super atomizing nozzle, and boost activated switch, along with a few misc screws etc

Users who are viewing this thread