Metra or Scosche Dash Kits???

scott_0

Established Member
not only is maestro awesome, but their dash panel is THE most pleasant to look at, looks oem like imo, but you have to use one of the supported head units to use it, as the climate controls are integrated into the head units

Last edited:

zachcrosen

Established Member
What about the Raxiom kit that AM sells?? It retains all factory functionality and is a GPS/NAV system iirc.

scott_0

Established Member
What about the Raxiom kit that AM sells?? It retains all factory functionality and is a GPS/NAV system iirc.

looks cheap and retains the factory sub par stereo, but there are ones that have it and seem happy with it

drkmrkiv

Established Member
Keep the pictures coming.
I want to upgrade my radio/bezel because the stock information screen that shows the radio station, outside temp, etc. developed a haze on the screen. It happened within a month of me getting the car. Needless to say it drives me crazy and is ugly. Ford won't replace it under warranty.
So I'm looking for something that'll replace the entire radio console/bezel

12V Guy

Established Member
Keep the pictures coming.
I want to upgrade my radio/bezel because the stock information screen that shows the radio station, outside temp, etc. developed a haze on the screen. It happened within a month of me getting the car. Needless to say it drives me crazy and is ugly. Ford won't replace it under warranty.
So I'm looking for something that'll replace the entire radio console/bezel

You can get a new OEM screen on ebay for cheap...

Users who are viewing this thread