Mexico run with some friends

filofthephuture

Established Member
Last night I met up with some buddies in a muscle car group I'm in, we had 8 cars roll out but I only got to run 3 of them

First was a good friend with G8 gt with intake, tune and kooks headers, we ran from 50, which for me is kind of in between 2nd and 3rd gear, so he pulled about half a car on me but I caught and passed him pretty quick and steadily pulled away until we let off around 110. Then we ran from 25, as soon as we hit it I jumped out a car and pulled away, probably had 2.5 cars by 105.

Second was another G8 gt, big cam, intake, headers. He told me he was making about 450rwhp. We ran from 60 twice with the exact same results both times, he honked them both off and I pulled half a car and we were at a stale mate until about 95 then he started pulling me, by about 115 my front bumper was even with his rear.

Last race was a fellow 5.bro with Boss IM and O/R xpipe. He refused to do anything but a 30 roll, so he honked it off and I jumped out by almost a car then when he shifted into 3rd he fishtailed and almost went off the road. We tried one more time and pretty much the same thing happened, I jumped out by a car then pulled probably another 1/2 a car by 110(luckily he didnt have traction issues that time).

Users who are viewing this thread