MGW Composite Race Knob on Steeda Tri-Ax?

bbk03gt24

Established Member
so i was wondering whether anyone knew if the MGW Composite Race Knob (1990-2004 Mustang COMPOSITE RACE KNOB) will fit on the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter? I own the MGW Composite Race Knob and love it, but i would rather go w/ the Steeda Tri-Ax since it's more appealing to me than the MGW since i want the more notchy feel while shifting than i do the "knife going into butter" feel of the MGW. i actually had both the MGW shifter & the Steeda on my two prior GTs and am just one of the ones that prefer the feel of the Steeda over that of the MGW. the issue here is that i did not own the Composite Race Knob from MGW at the time i had either of the two shifters on my GTs in the past and want to currently use it on the Steeda but don't know if it will fit. Anyone have a clue?

bbk03gt24

Established Member
i am going to just assume that the composite knob does indeed work since i haven't gotten any responses on this - prob a stupid ? to ask but i just wanted to be sure before i pulled the trigger on the Tri-Ax. The MGW Composite Race knob is so comfortable and good looking that if it doesn't fit w/ the Tri-Ax i actually would probably consider just going w/ the MGW shifter even tho it's not my #1 preference just to be able to continue to run the Composite Race knob anyways haha

Users who are viewing this thread