MGW Scudo wallets

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I never carry cash in my wallet. If I am carrying cash, I have a money clip in my front pocket. That little tin can would be perfect for my essential cards and info.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mikes35

Established Member
I was going to buy one until I saw it was $89 shipped for one with the Cobra logo. I'd probably use it as a business card holder and can see myself still using a wallet, so it would just be another something to keep up with every day. I've run out of room in my pockets! Work and personal phone, keys, knife, wallet, pocket conceal carry sometimes.....

mikes35

Established Member
I bought one of these today at the Ponies in the Smokies show. Not the color I wanted but it still looks good. Saved $10 and got a free T-shirt. Its got a serious "cool factor!"

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I bought one of these today at the Ponies in the Smokies show. Not the color I wanted but it still looks good. Saved $10 and got a free T-shirt. Its got a serious "cool factor!"

View attachment 1475969

View attachment 1475970

View attachment 1475971
I'm just a short drive away from MGW. Everyrime I see one of these I want one. They are expensive though. I'm having trouble justifying the price.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Then stop by, see George, and ask him if he can win you over. There is quite a bit of machining and surface prep done on every single one. Each one is laser engraved or etched and hand assembled. If you consider typical overhead and a reasonable margin you realize they are right in line and sold at a fair price.

A night out with the wife can cost quite a bit more. These wallets last a lifetime.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Then stop by, see George, and ask him if he can win you over. There is quite a bit of machining and surface prep done on every single one. Each one is laser engraved or etched and hand assembled. If you consider typical overhead and a reasonable margin you realize they are right in line and sold at a fair price.

A night out with the wife can cost quite a bit more. These wallets last a lifetime.
Oh trust me, I have already considered all of that. I am already won over. George doesn't have to try to sell me, I'm sold.

Users who are viewing this thread