MGW shifter handle out of stock!

MJ32V

Established Member
After I placed order for shifter handle, MGW says it out of stock and will be 2-3 week backorder. Are MGW shift handles stocked anywhere else? Want to change handle before going to track.
MJ

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
No way... The MGW handle is far superior in function, adjustment and quality. Put it on the stock shifter and save yourself 200 bucks.

Wait for the MGW... It will be well worth it.

:beer:

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by MJ32V
After I placed order for shifter handle, MGW says it out of stock and will be 2-3 week backorder. Are MGW shift handles stocked anywhere else? Want to change handle before going to track.
MJ

I am in Queens New york..If you want a Tri Ax handle to borrow or buy??
You can call me..917-797-0200

Jim V.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
And don't forget, Pro5.0 also makes a medium-length handle that will put the shift knob in the same position as the Steeda, and it's steel.

Gatorac

Established Member
I placed my order 2 weeks ago.:( I called yesterday and got the good news of the back order.:whine:

At least my Bullit cap came in the next day.:thumbsup:

Cobra'03

Established Member
MGW is the way to go - I have two Tri-Ax handles for sale, one steel, one forged aluminum.

Still scratching my head over the fuel door - to me they look like an unpainted primer grey fender.

Gatorac

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra'03

Still scratching my head over the fuel door - to me they look like an unpainted primer grey fender.

I kinda thought the stock one looked too...Lincoln Town carish.:bored: Most of the old Mustangs had big honkin gas caps right in the middle of the rear panel.:) The Shelby Cobras had the roller lemans cap screamin at ya from the rear fender. I felt my 03 needed some more muscle looks.:)

That's one of the greatest things about Mustangs. You really can have it your way.:thumbsup:

CWCobra

Established Member
Take the stock handle, heat it up with a propane torch, then put it in a vise and straighten out the crook. I did that with mine. Now I can easily reach 3rd, 5th. Was a free mod, and took all of 20 minutes in my gargage.
Later,
CW

Users who are viewing this thread