MGW shifter, Metco 4lb, MM CC Plates

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
*NEW* Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates - $OLD!!!

Available in a couple of days:
BNIB Metco 4lb lower crank pulley kit - $335

PM me for quickest response.

Last edited:

Sethsual

Established Member
plus 3% for Paypal fees unless sent as a gift.
I still don't understand why people do this. Sending as a gift, IMHO, is not an option at all. Why not just ask $169.95 for the shifter, $180.25 for the CC plates, and $303.85 for the lower.. and call it good? Personally, if someone wasn't willing to wiggle $5-10 to cover fees on their advertised price, I'd buy from someone else. :shrug: Either way, GLWS

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
I still don't understand why people do this. Sending as a gift, IMHO, is not an option at all. Why not just ask $169.95 for the shifter, $180.25 for the CC plates, and $303.85 for the lower.. and call it good? Personally, if someone wasn't willing to wiggle $5-10 to cover fees on their advertised price, I'd buy from someone else. :shrug: Either way, GLWS

Honestly, I didn't feel it was that big of a deal and a lot of sellers do it. But Sethsual, I modified the original post and removed the 3% just for you :)

Sethsual

Established Member
But Sethsual, I modified the original post and removed the 3% just for you :)
Like a boss. :beer:
If it were a blower or something costing thousands of dollars, and the fee came out to be a couple hundred dollars, then I'd totally see the relevance. $5 to make the sale, though.. I'd eat that every single time.

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
Like a boss. :beer:
If it were a blower or something costing thousands of dollars, and the fee came out to be a couple hundred dollars, then I'd totally see the relevance. $5 to make the sale, though.. I'd eat that every single time.

Makes more sense when you think of it that way lol.

Sethsual

Established Member
After being such a gentleman about the 3% thing, I almost feel compelled to buy something from you. Eeny meeny miny moe.. catch a C/C plate by its toe! Is it the MMCC0304? Is it powder-coated black? And most importantly, does it include the bumper sticker? I see in your sig that you already have MM C/C plates.. so why are you selling a brand new, never-installed set?

Users who are viewing this thread