Mgw

MNCobra

Established Member
Pulled the trigger on the MGW Shifter today...hope to have it installed in a couple weeks...also got the Jaeger Splash guards...the Roush side splitters are already installed...slow but steady pace on the mod's....if i dont get the Alchoas on monday i will be purchasing some Forgestars rims...once i get those then the decision for which tires and sizes...should have everything set by the time i need it for the long road trip to bring it home....:banana:

dotmpeg

Established Member
I was looking on mgw's website at their installation video of the shifter. It seems like a lot more work than the shifter I put in my 04 cobra. How hard is the install? I'll be going with a mgw shifter in my Shelby cause I was pleased with the one in my 04.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I have the side splitters installed as well. I'm curious to see how the splash guards look/fit with the splitters. Nice round of mods for ya! :thumbsup: Which Forgestars did you go with?

Pulled the trigger on the MGW Shifter today...hope to have it installed in a couple weeks...also got the Jaeger Splash guards...the Roush side splitters are already installed...slow but steady pace on the mod's....if i dont get the Alchoas on monday i will be purchasing some Forgestars rims...once i get those then the decision for which tires and sizes...should have everything set by the time i need it for the long road trip to bring it home....:banana:

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I did it on ramps and jack stands for the rear. Took less than an hour once the car was jacked up. Really not bad at all. Also it's a great product. I didn't remove whatever it is on the pass side, but I did remove the solenoid on the drivers side.

Users who are viewing this thread