Mi Diablo.. Paging.. Mi Diablo..

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
I believe that the stock 03 cobra has a 90 mm mass air unit on it. And the only difference between yours and mine is... mine is programmed for 42 # injectors...

Which by the way, I think that mine will require you to purchase adaptors to make them work. Not sure on this but I think so. And I am not sure if you are wanting to do that. Nor am I sure of the cost of the adaptors. But if you are willing to give it a shot, I am willing to work. LOL..

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
I'm confused lol

Is your username, MI Diablo?

Anyways,

Mi Diablo,

I have those set of plugs also when ever you want them.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
mi diablo was probably seeing if the Mass Air Unit on the L and Cobra are the same... thats what i get from it. Harsh response for someone that didnt just bring it to a PM though.

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Originally posted by c0dy
mi diablo was probably seeing if the Mass Air Unit on the L and Cobra are the same... thats what i get from it. Harsh response for someone that didnt just bring it to a PM though.

I was merely stating why he was probably confused.

No name calling, no obscene gestures.. etc.. etc.. It's as harsh as you make it seem...

But in futher news.... not everyone has the function of pm notification activated. Therefore, this is a more effective way of getting their attention. Last but not least, I try not to come across as an A$$ or anything like that. Esp.. towards fellow svt brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread