Michael Vick likes my Boss :)

Para81

Established Member
Thanks guys, this is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Again thank you all.

Para81

Established Member
The reactions I got over on the Porsche forum were hilarious. Angry people talking about wishing they could "get that POS" blah blah blah. Just shows what a backwards collective of morals we have as a country. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but the reactions are hilarious. The guy spent 3 years in prison for dog fighting!! LOL and that's not enough!

Sad state of affairs my friends.

Anyway thought the site was actually a cool idea. Hope more people sign up.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The reactions I got over on the Porsche forum were hilarious. Angry people talking about wishing they could "get that POS" blah blah blah. Just shows what a backwards collective of morals we have as a country. Don't get me wrong I love dogs but the reactions are hilarious. The guy spent 3 years in prison for dog fighting!! LOL and that's not enough!

Sad state of affairs my friends.

Anyway thought the site was actually a cool idea. Hope more people sign up.

He did the crime and did his time but people never forget. It would be one thing if he went to prison for a non violent crime but he didnt.

Congrats by the way man. Car looks good.

DNT H8

Established Member
It would be one thing if he went to prison for a non violent crime but he didnt.
What violent crime did he commit? Please dont say Dog Fighting... cause he was never arrested at a match nor caught in the act, and even if he was thats still not a violent crime lol. He was found guilty for having dogs in his back yard.

OP Very very cool congrats!

Para81

Established Member
Thanks gents!

Flyin - Yup love the Emerald Coast. What color is your Z06? I'm overseas working most the year but if you see me in my Boss or 911 say hello!

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Thanks gents!

Flyin - Yup love the Emerald Coast. What color is your Z06? I'm overseas working most the year but if you see me in my Boss or 911 say hello!

Z06 is jetstream blue. I don't get her out much though. Been looking for a reason, but haven't seen to much on any local car events to go do around here. Ill be around when you get back though. Got 2 to 3 year orders out here. Just got here in July after 10 years in San Diego.

Users who are viewing this thread