Michigan Dyno

C3SVT

Established Member
Looking for a good shop to have my car Dyno'd this spring. I live in MI, metro Detroit area.

I'd love get some feed back if I could.

And no feed back for Livernoise. Don't think there in biz anymore.

Franchi

Established Member
Livernois is def still in business just as FYI. There is another shop by very similiar name that's shutting down.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Lidio is very expensive albeit good, but too pricey for me. Walsh motorsports also dynos as well as Paul's in Jackson. Livernois is still in business.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Not meant towards you/livernios. A little touchy? I don't have any probs w/livernois. In fact I have talked with Dan Millen on the phone a few times.Some shops offer a discount when you pay cash. In my opinion Lidio is the guy to call.

Sorry about you guys losing the R&D part of livernois.
http://www.biditup.com/db-files/1386012091-306792.pdf

Last edited:

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Not meant towards you/livernios. A little touchy? I don't have any probs w/livernois. In fact I have talked with Dan Millen on the phone a few times.Some shops offer a discount when you pay cash. In my opinion Lidio is the guy to call.

Hey I don't know your name if you have talked to me on the phone but just to chime in we just want people to know we're not the Livernois that's selling stuff at an auction. Different companies different owners. We just want people to know. An no one is taking is personally. Yes if you pay cash we might do a discount...

We still do a lot of Mustangs and I still do the tuning. If you have any questions feel free to call us.

Dan

C3SVT

Established Member
I'm glad to hear Livernoise is still running strong. They did some work on my car this past summer. I'll gladly be back to have them Dyno once the snow melts. I went to grade school with Dan and that's the reason I took my car there in the first place. They did great work! But I was promised a video of my Dyno which I have not received yet. If I get my promised video, I'll be really happy.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm glad to hear Livernoise is still running strong. They did some work on my car this past summer. I'll gladly be back to have them Dyno once the snow melts. I went to grade school with Dan and that's the reason I took my car there in the first place. They did great work! But I was promised a video of my Dyno which I have not received yet. If I get my promised video, I'll be really happy.

Nice to hear from you. Anytime you want to put it on the dyno we're here. Glad everything worked out. We uploaded the video on september 27th. The video is embedded below. Im sorry you didn't get the link I swear we emailed it, I'll Check tomorrow we might not have the email on file correctly.

Here is Video
[youtube_browser]Kxbh82MN7gU[/youtube_browser]

I edited this post I just found the video an put it in here.

Dan

Last edited:

C3SVT

Established Member
Nice to hear from you. Anytime you want to put it on the dyno we're here. Glad everything worked out. We uploaded the video on september 27th. The video is embedded below. Im sorry you didn't get the link I swear we emailed it, I'll Check tomorrow we might not have the email on file correctly.

Here is Video
[youtube_browser]Kxbh82MN7gU[/youtube_browser]

I edited this post I just found the video an put it in here.

Dan

Thanks a bunch bro. See you guys this spring.

Users who are viewing this thread