Michigan GT500 owners

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I am just trying too gauge interest in joining up with the Motor City Terminators car club. I am Matt and have a 2003 Cobra. I belong to the Motor City terminators car club. Lately, some of us have been talking about possibly expanding the car club to include ALL FACTORY supercharged Mustangs. You can find the Motor City Terminator car club in the taste of home forum on this website. We sponsor the Milan event, car shows, cruises, Romeo Engine plant tour, get togethers, mod parties, and various other events. We have been around for a while and the members are great!! Like I said, this is not for certain. We are thinking of expanding to Motor City Terminators and Condors (MCTC). Well, what do you guys honestly think?

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
I'm game... I talked to David about the idea a couple months ago. Let us know what you guys decide!

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
We are trying to guage intrest in the possible merger. We thought the same thing. Lots of GT500 owners are previous 03/04 cobra owners and great guys. We ALL share the same intrest. I will keep you guys posted. So far, a couple (two) have shown intrest. Keep them coming guys

Users who are viewing this thread