Michigan or Florida???

MTI LS1

Ok, this is going to be another very difficult BCS Title game.

For me, Michigan should be in it hands down, no questions, I don't car if they did not win the Big 10. The team that did is #1 in the country and their only loss. Florida struggled alot of games where Michigan handily beat everyone besides OSU.

If the system does what it should it will bo UM vs OSU. GO BLUE!!!!!!!

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Michigan is the 2nd best team in the country.....no question......

This comming from an OSU fan:rockon:

MTI LS1

Yellow4.6 said:
Michigan is the 2nd best team in the country.....no question......

This comming from an OSU fan:rockon:

Yeah, but I will put money that Florida will go. I just hope they get smacked so hard, they really start to think about changing the system.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Gators have the hardest schedule in the country (per ESPN) not Michigan (3).
Gators are the SEC Champs, Michigan arent their conference champs.
Gators have won the last 5 or 6 games since Auburn. Michigan lost last game.

Noone can explain to me how Michigan should be playing OSU over the Gators. On paper the Gators have had a better season.:beer:

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
HotRodK said:

Noone can explain to me how Michigan should be playing OSU over the Gators. On paper the Gators have had a better season.:beer:

As much as I hate Florida I have to agree with you :beer:

Florida played one hell of a schedule.I'm not sure that even Ohio State could have went undefeated in the SEC.Michigan was 1-1 against ranked team's and the one win was against a way overrated ND team.Florida was 4-1.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
BOTH. we can play both teams and even USC for the hell of it.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Lances03GT said:
As much as I hate Florida I have to agree with you :beer:

Florida played one hell of a schedule.I'm not sure that even Ohio State could have went undefeated in the SEC.Michigan was 1-1 against ranked team's and the one win was against a way overrated ND team.Florida was 4-1.

:dw:

Florida is 3-1 vs. current top 25 teams, Michigan is 2-1.

Michigan has been ranked #2 for the past 6 weeks (except for when USC jumped in front, which we all know they didn't deserve) but now since Florida beat Arkansas they deserve to jump ahead of Michigan? I don't think so.

Michigan has shown on the field that they deserve the #2 spot. Florida has been playing sloppy over the last 6 weeks while Michigan has dominated. Florida is a great team, they won a tough SEC, but they're still not better than Michigan, period.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Sure. Michigan sits on their ass while all the other top teams play their Championship games and you think thats fine. BS!:bs: Get those panty waists on the field and play another tough game like the other contenders!

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
HotRodK said:
Sure. Michigan sits on their ass while all the other top teams play their Championship games and you think thats fine. BS!:bs: Get those panty waists on the field and play another tough game like the other contenders!

NCAA rules dumbass.... its not like michigan choose too. Honestly give them another game and they would GLADLY take it.

Also, anyone who has jsut watched florida plays knows they are not that good (other than biased florida fans). I have no relations to either team but florida is not that good. The florida ark game yesterday was like watching highschool football.

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Michigan has been ranked #2 for the past 6 weeks (except for when USC jumped in front, which we all know they didn't deserve) but now since Florida beat Arkansas they deserve to jump ahead of Michigan? I don't think so.

+1

But if enough Gator sympathizers vote them #2 (and vote Michigan lower than #3)... We need a playoff system.

SHONOFF98

Established Member
HotRodK said:

WTF does that have do with anything?

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
how many threads do we need about this? gators have played more bowl eligible teams, more ranked teams, and the ranked teams we've beaten have actually beaten ranked teams plus we've won arguably the toughtest conference in the nation, as opposed to michigan. Michigan already played OSU, they lost. Send us to the N.C. Thank you and good night.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
how many threads do we need about this? gators have played more bowl eligible teams, more ranked teams, and the ranked teams we've beaten have actually beaten ranked teams plus we've won arguably the toughtest conference in the nation, as opposed to michigan. Michigan already played OSU, they lost. Send us to the N.C. Thank you and good night.

Yes, but have you actually watched the games? Florida is not that good, they looked ****ing aweful against arkansas, the entire team making high school mistakes. The only reason they won becuase arkansas was just as bad. Michigan didnt need an unranked team to miss 3 fieldgoals to win a game.

SHONOFF98

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:

:rollseyes

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
Yes, but have you actually watched the games? Florida is not that good, they looked ****ing aweful against arkansas, the entire team making high school mistakes. The only reason they won becuase arkansas was just as bad. Michigan didnt need an unranked team to miss 3 fieldgoals to win a game.

Are you talking about SC????? I certainly hope you're not referring to 2 blocked kicks as missed field goals.

We ****ed up badly against Auburn, and they were able to take advantage. Michigan ****ed up against Ball State, but as usual it doesn't matter, because michigan plays teams that don't have the ability to take advantage of ****ups.

Hahaha even Michigan's two wins over ranked teams are worthless, those two ranked teams DIDN'T PLAY A RANKED TEAM ALL YEAR.

Seriously, wtf are we talking about here???? You think because OSU and Mich get to pad their stats against fairy teams week to week and because they're better on paper than SEC teams that they would beat any and every SEC team? That is not how college football works, and you should know that. OSU or Mich playing SEC teams back to back would prove that when you get out on the field, ESPECIALLY in the SEC, stats are just that...numbers. That's why SEC teams with losing records beat SEC teams with winning records. The competition is nasty, with SEC teams fighting just to knock others out of championship races.

Get Michigan out of there. Florida's #2 in USA Today and AP polls. Let us goooo!!!!!!!!!

HotRodK said:

Wow!! A whole 2 spots better than Michigan!! Impressive!

HotRodK said:

That's because the #1 team in the COUNTRY happens to be in the Big Ten, toolbox! Dumbest logic ever.

HotRodK said:
Gators have won the last 5 or 6 games since Auburn. Michigan lost last game AGAINST THE #1 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY BY 3 POINTS!!!.

Fixed that for you so it makes sense. Where was the team ranked that Floriduh lost to? I'm guessing not #1.

Overall, both teams make a good case to play in the game, but these idiots who make it seem like it's a cut and dry decision deserve a c**kpunch.

Gladiator said:
Michigan had their chance twice and BLEW IT

GOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!

I present to you, the single most ignorant argument in all of this BCS madness.

Michigan had their chance? No, they played their regular season schedule, won 11 games and lost 1 to the best team in the country on the final day of the season. The BCS is supposed to pit #1 against #2, not #1 against #2...unless #2 lost to them in the regular season.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
Are you talking about SC????? I certainly hope you're not referring to 2 blocked kicks as missed field goals.

We ****ed up badly against Auburn, and they were able to take advantage. Michigan ****ed up against Ball State, but as usual it doesn't matter, because michigan plays teams that don't have the ability to take advantage of ****ups.

Hahaha even Michigan's two wins over ranked teams are worthless, those two ranked teams DIDN'T PLAY A RANKED TEAM ALL YEAR.

Seriously, wtf are we talking about here???? You think because OSU and Mich get to pad their stats against fairy teams week to week and because they're better on paper than SEC teams that they would beat any and every SEC team? That is not how college football works, and you should know that. OSU or Mich playing SEC teams back to back would prove that when you get out on the field, ESPECIALLY in the SEC, stats are just that...numbers. That's why SEC teams with losing records beat SEC teams with winning records. The competition is nasty, with SEC teams fighting just to knock others out of championship races.

Get Michigan out of there. Florida's #2 in USA Today and AP polls. Let us goooo!!!!!!!!!

That's the funniest comment I've heard yet.

Florida f*cked up against more teams that just Auburn. They've had several close games because of their sloppy play.

Why do Florida fans never mention Vandy? That's the one team that both Michigan and Florida played. Look at how they both compared to them:

Michigan won 27-7, gave up 144yds (48rushing, 96passing), and 9 first downs.

Florida won 25-19, gave up 418yds (120rushing, 298passing), and 19 first downs.

Florida is ahead in the coach's poll (AP doesn't count toward the BCS) so we'll see what happens with the Harris and computers. If Florida does happen to jump ahead of Michigan, I want every Florida fan to come in here and praise the Big 10 after OSU mops up the field with them.

Users who are viewing this thread