Michigan State thumps U of M

Jus Cruisin

Established Member
So happy the 3+ touchdown underdogs whooped the Wolverines. The game wasn't as close as the score. Spartans shut them down most of the game. I hope Ann Arbor keeps Harbaugh forever. He's a loser.

I'm actually an SEC fan (grew up in Michigan but lived in Florida most of my adult life) and pull for the Gators but it's good to shut up the Ann Arbor Arrogant Assholes.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
1. Those dudes from MSU need to be expelled from school.
2. TSUN needs to do something about having one tunnel. Develop protocol and have extra security there to make sure shit doesn't go sideways, especially when OSU, MSU, or PSU are in town.

#2 doesn't mean that I condone what the MSU players did, but TSUN needs to get its collective shit together.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
So happy the 3+ touchdown underdogs whooped the Wolverines. The game wasn't as close as the score. Spartans shut them down most of the game. I hope Ann Arbor keeps Harbaugh forever. He's a loser.

I'm actually an SEC fan (grew up in Michigan but lived in Florida most of my adult life) and pull for the Gators but it's good to shut up the Ann Arbor Arrogant Assholes.
Little brother right back where they belong. Chumps.
1. Those dudes from MSU need to be expelled from school.
2. TSUN needs to do something about having one tunnel. Develop protocol and have extra security there to make sure shit doesn't go sideways, especially when OSU, MSU, or PSU are in town.

#2 doesn't mean that I condone what the MSU players did, but TSUN needs to get its collective shit together.
They're going to get more than expelled.

They've had 1 tunnel for 100 years. Dipshit visitors need to act right.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Little brother right back where they belong. Chumps.

They're going to get more than expelled.

They've had 1 tunnel for 100 years. Dipshit visitors need to act right.
Wait...3 times in 10 months there have been issues, but with different teams. The common denominator is TSUN.

I'm just saying that they need to develop protocol and Hairball needs to get his troops together. 98% of TTUN stayed on the field while MSU left up the tunnel. #1 for TTUN ran up the tunnel skipping and high-fiving fans while #33 started to head to the tunnel and then realized his whole team was still on the field, so he removed himself from the mass of white and green to join his team. #1 simply headed up the tunnel like a jackass in a sea of MSU players. Did he deserve to get beaten? Nope. But use some damn sense!

Oh yeah...and muck fichigan. LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wait...3 times in 10 months there have been issues, but with different teams. The common denominator is TSUN.

I'm just saying that they need to develop protocol and Hairball needs to get his troops together. 98% of TTUN stayed on the field while MSU left up the tunnel. #1 for TTUN ran up the tunnel skipping and high-fiving fans while #33 started to head to the tunnel and then realized his whole team was still on the field, so he removed himself from the mass of white and green to join his team. #1 simply headed up the tunnel like a jackass in a sea of MSU players. Did he deserve to get beaten? Nope. But use some damn sense!

Oh yeah...and muck fichigan. LOL
With PSU it was their fault. They went ahead of Michigan but stayed out in the tunnel instead of going to the locker room. Franklin the pinhead was out there barking like an idiot instead of getting his players into the locker room.

He definitely shouldn't have put himself in that situation but that wasn't a garden variety football fight. They will face the consequences for it.

It's funny that UM/OSU hate each other more than anyone and are always jawing at each other, talking shit and going at each other on the field like rivals are supposed to do, but it doesn't come to that.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
With PSU it was their fault. They went ahead of Michigan but stayed out in the tunnel instead of going to the locker room. Franklin the pinhead was out there barking like an idiot instead of getting his players into the locker room.

He definitely shouldn't have put himself in that situation but that wasn't a garden variety football fight. They will face the consequences for it.

It's funny that UM/OSU hate each other more than anyone and are always jawing at each other, talking shit and going at each other on the field like rivals are supposed to do, but it doesn't come to that.
You know why. They still respect each others histories and the fact that it's a knock out, drag out, brawl on the field that adds to that respect of each other. I have plenty of friends here in Columbus that are die hard Xichigan fans. We get along 364 days of the year. I don't want to see them on that day and vice versa.
Hell, I think it was you and I that used to have small bets on THE GAME. Once again, you seem cool on here, we poke fun at each other, then the game happens and we get back to normal shortly after. I'm not sure if any of players that play in that game would have anything left after that slugfest. It's shaping up to be an epic game. I may even go down there and hang out with a couple hundred thousand people. Half go into the shoe and the other half hangs out at whatever tail gate is there.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
You know why. They still respect each others histories and the fact that it's a knock out, drag out, brawl on the field that adds to that respect of each other. I have plenty of friends here in Columbus that are die hard Xichigan fans. We get along 364 days of the year. I don't want to see them on that day and vice versa.
Hell, I think it was you and I that used to have small bets on THE GAME. Once again, you seem cool on here, we poke fun at each other, then the game happens and we get back to normal shortly after. I'm not sure if any of players that play in that game would have anything left after that slugfest. It's shaping up to be an epic game. I may even go down there and hang out with a couple hundred thousand people. Half go into the shoe and the other half hangs out at whatever tail gate is there.
Yep that's exactly why. They'll go at in on the field sometimes (like Boston and Woodson) but I've never seen them do anything like that.

I give all you OSU guys shit but it's respect for an elite blue blood program at the end of the day.

Now having said that, way to shit the bed today holy cow lol. Y'all don't get to say anything about Michigan or who they play until The Game after that performance!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Yep that's exactly why. They'll go at in on the field sometimes (like Boston and Woodson) but I've never seen them do anything like that.

I give all you OSU guys shit but it's respect for an elite blue blood program at the end of the day.

Now having said that, way to shit the bed today holy cow lol. Y'all don't get to say anything about Michigan or who they play until The Game after that performance!
Yeah, yeah, but... Northwesterns the best 1-8 team in the country.....hahahaha
What a shit show. Soooo many dropped balls. How were there no turn overs in that wind tunnel today? Sideways rain and all.
I've watched this whole UT UGA game too. Tennessee looked overmatched and overwhelmed today. They still have an explosive offense and could still get into the playoff. On that note, time to get ready for the World Series. It's been a great one so far.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah, yeah, but... Northwesterns the best 1-8 team in the country.....hahahaha
What a shit show. Soooo many dropped balls. How were there no turn overs in that wind tunnel today? Sideways rain and all.
I've watched this whole UT UGA game too. Tennessee looked overmatched and overwhelmed today. They still have an explosive offense and could still get into the playoff. On that note, time to get ready for the World Series. It's been a great one so far.
Agreed on everything.

What a great day. Michigan goes 9-0 and the Astros win the World Series!

Users who are viewing this thread