Michigan & Usc

tankerman1981

Established Member
You know no matter how good a season Michigan had.. they never seem to be able to pull out a bowl game.... believe me right now PULLING my freaking hair out because of Michigan.... AHHHHH:bash: :bash: :fm: :fm:

loadchris

Established Member
Dwayne Jarret is an asshat!! Did you see when he pointed to the Corner when he was running for that TD...what a punk. He is an Arrogent Ahole. Then the corner got called for unsportsmanlike conduct!!

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
:rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc Usc:rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc:rockon:

PDubs

Established Member
So I guess UM shouldn't lose a game next year because they sure don't recover from losses well. I would think that the next chance Michigan had to play in the Rose Bowl, they would try to undo what UT did to them. Nope. Now let's see how many of those guys actually do return next year.

tankerman1981

Established Member
I just don;t understand them sometimes.... they just can't seem to win the bowl games... AHHHHHH.... oh well....through and through i'll support my boys in BLUE....

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
tankerman1981 said:
I just don;t understand them sometimes.... they just can't seem to win the bowl games... AHHHHHH.... oh well....through and through i'll support my boys in BLUE....

+1

I don't know what's more difficult for them lately, beating 'that team down south' (Ohio State), or winning a bowl game.

tankerman1981

Established Member
Great8 said:
+1

I don't know what's more difficult for them lately, beating 'that team down south' (Ohio State), or winning a bowl game.

+1

ohh yea.. well they got alot of guys coming back next year..offensively soo until next year... they should still more than likely be ranked Top 5 in the Pre-Season Polls though still a strong team

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
goody03 said:
:rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc Usc:rockon: Usc :rockon: Usc:rockon:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
taco said:
and to all those idiots that said michigan should have played ohio state :loser:

I know they deserved it a lot more than WVU. :D

3 straight losses to OSU, 3 straight Bowl losses. When are they going to get rid of Carr? With the exception of '97, he hasn't closed out a season worth a shit. I can't wait until he's gone. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread