Mid Lenght headers on an '01 anybody?

wolves

Established Member
Looking to see if anyone has put on the Bassani Mid Length headers on an '01 Cobra, and for some before and after dyno numbers.

Thanks,

moonltgold

I'm looking too. For me, it's going to be a toss between the JBA shorties and the Bassani mid-lengths, but if the Bassanis can show some good gains on an n/a DOHC better than the JBA, that's what I'll get.

Moonlt ‘01 True Blue Coupe
#813 of 3867 (5/7/01)

278.6 rwhp SAE, 286.3 rwtq (silencer removed, Flowmasters)
298.2 rwhp SAE, 291.4 rwtq (current mods below)

Magnaflow X-pipe w/cats and Magnaflow catback w/Bassani 3.5” baffles, March UDP, C&L 80 MAF/K&N, FRPP 3.73s, Brothers SpeedCal, ’03 Cobra aluminum flywheel & clutch assembly, Steeda Tri-ax, PST carbon fiber DS, ’03 Cobra IRS pinion cross brace, Steeda IRS pinion bushings, MM IRS poly subframe bushings, Eibach Pro-kit springs w/poly spring isolators, offset rack bushings, MM c/c plates, '03 Cobra (Bilstein) struts/shocks, Bridgestone Potenza SO3 PPs, FR500 steering wheel

Mach0ne351

Established Member
DONT GET JBA! haha crappy quality and over priced. go with bassani all the way. i am getting my midlength soon. youll look around 20+ft lbs. on the low end and about 15+rwhp gains with those midlength. JBA wont even go more then +8rwhp. dont bother with those.....

-marek

97whitecobra

Established Member
Well where are they for $550? Those numbers sound great. Wonder if we could do a group purchase on some anywhere?

RedCobraVert

Established Member
I have them on my 99. Just got it back from the shop (total rebuild). So I cannot give you before and after numbers.

I had a Bassani X and Cat back before the rebuils and now the sound with the headers is sweet. Deeper tone and a bit louder.

I love them because of the ground clearance. My car is low and long tubes would drag on speed bumps.

These header are great.

Prices are all over the place - but I got mine ceramic coated from Dugan Racing. They gave me a great price - check with Tom at Dugan Racing - his customer service was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread