Middle Digital Gauge

Mapdog

Established Member
What do you keep your middle gauge set to when driving most of the time?

Mapdog

Established Member
Boost doesn't seem like it provides the driver with any usable information at all. Am I wrong. Oil Temp seems like it's worth watching.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Air/fuel ratio, that is the most important to keep a eye on especially in a boosted car.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
30 min MPG Avg. Weak, I know, but it helps me keep my foot out of it. Although for as wicked as this car is the MPG is really not too bad when you are driving it fast.

I wish you could actually turn it off, for driving at night and just be able to concentrate on the speed and rpm.

grobertx

Established Member
Boost doesn't seem like it provides the driver with any usable information at all. Am I wrong. Oil Temp seems like it's worth watching.

You might want to take your foot off the gas pedal if boost pegs out...

What? I don't think I've seen that one?

How do you access that?

You must have a 13 like me. Ours starts up with the generic mustang logo. The 14s have a cobra logo.

440sprint

Established Member
Upon starting my '13 Shelby, I put my foot on the brake and touch the OK button twice to put my beast in Sport Mode! This saves the rear brakes while giving "some" traction control.

Next, I 1-touch the right arrow (at right of OK button) to have a running list of the A/F ratio, the boost, the IAT & the oil pressure, all listed on the middle digital gauge.

Any one of these can now be selected as an individual gauge on this digital display screen!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread