Midwest modern muscle track day please look

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
http://www.dasmotorsports.com/midwest/

Above is a link to the track day
It is invite only BUT. I am posting it here to see who is interested in going.

If you are post up i can give you the ok to then go sign up at the site.

We are looking for a few people

Thanks
Jeff

It is for friday june 22 please
Please no old cars.
please read the info below

""Ok folks, we have Norwalk (AKA Summit Motorsports park) rented out for 7hrs of racing on June 22. We were working on a weekend date for Sept. but that didn't workout for this year. This is short notice and we are sorry for that, but there is still time to get things lined up. This event is open to any SRT vehicle and a few hand picked non SRT vehicles. One car we invited is an 11.00 Pontiac GTP that's a really nice street car. We will not have any open header race cars there to break and oil down the track.

The track will be sprayed with VHT to the 330' mark first thing in the morning and will be resprayed if needed. There will be a food shack open for food and drinks. We will also have hotel info coming very soon. We are trying to line up a place with a pool this year since it was mentioned a few times last year that a pool would be a nice addition.

Gates open at 7:00am and the track opens for racing at 9:00am. We will have the tack till 4:00pm then they will come around and collect money from anyone wishing to stay later for Friday night test-N-tune. There is an Outlaw Street Car race that night also, so there will be some really fast street cars there to see. That also normally means really good track prep.

In years past we have had anywhere from 50 cars to 70 cars show up. That means there is basically no waiting in line to run. This event will allow you to make back to back passes all day long if you so wish.

The paypal address to prepay for the event is [email protected], and as of right now it looks like it will be $50.00 dollars per car to run if you prepay by June 15th. It will be $55.00 up until June 21st and $60.00 the day of the event. Spectators are free. we just ask that you help out by buying food from the food shack. We have a minimum of food sales we have to meet or we will have to pay an additional fee.

This event does not profit me or our car club in any way. We have a separate bank account set up just for this event and any money left over gets rolled back into next years event. We have not lost money on a event yet, but we have not made much profit either.

Please feel free to post questions here. Anyone of the Midwest Modern Muscle guys can answer questions also.

Thanks""

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Jeff you coming out to the NMRA event this weekend to help?????????

JP

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
JP said:
Jeff you coming out to the NMRA event this weekend to help?????????

JP

i wish i could i wanted to come to this event

i have to tune some srt's this weekend for next weekends events

like i said 03 cobra's are more then welcome to come race with the neons you guys might even beat a few of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread