Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Ok well unfortunatly time is coming where our cars will be useless again for a few months so we decided to do a Fall cruise on 9/23. Especially since the last one was mostly raining. Our current plan is to meet at Werner Park in Papillion at 1100 am and then roll out by 12 to head to a tbd place to eat lunch and such and cruise a little more. I hope we can get a good turn out since its a Sunday but didnt want to do it on a college football Saturday. Please hit the poll if you are coming.

pm me with questions or comments:beer:

Last edited:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I'll be there as long as my car isn't broken by then. Hopefully we can have a little fun on the street again this time. Might as well find the weak links in our cars- we have all winter to fix them.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'll try, but I don't think I will. Also I'll text some of those guys that aren't on the board and see if they will join again.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
We're moving from a maybe to a going. I took Monday off from work so we can stay the night in the area or Sioux City where my sister is.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Good to hear but still only three going and three maybe, come on guys we have 15 cars in Omaha right now. I think a couple Sioux City guys are coming but this is it for a good get together til next year. After this I am putting mine in storage.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
I agree, I hope more people can make it for a good showing. I'd like to meet up with Des Moines or Ames guys if anyone else is going from those areas

kbroush

Established Member
If I dont work I will try to go. Thats a busy weekend for us. I havent been to an svt cruise yet but it sounds like fun to me!

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Like i said in the omaha thread. If i get back from the weekend at the race track early enough, i will bring one of the toys out. Just depends what time we get back is all.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Good to hear Heath, Alex your a wuss. Your racing on Saturday this is sunday bring it out and play like I said I really am done for the year with mine. I have some mods and repairs to do and with eveything going on it will probably take me 5 months to do them.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
I put my car on a lift this morning to identify a rattling, which I think is my inner fender, and came across coolant leaking from somewhere. Looked at hoses from the bottom and top, didn't see anything. Took it out for a good fast cruise this morning to get it warm, brought it home and I'm hoping it's an overfill issue. There was a spot next to the fill cap that had a coolant trapped in the lip of the tank. There was a decent amount on the ground from it being outside and idling. Again, don't see where it could be coming out of hoses. Hoping I get it squared away before Sunday!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
It was good turnout even Sam showed up for few.
Quick short vid I made from it
th_SVTFallCruiseShort2012_zps4060fc1f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread