Might be in trouble.....

DEVIL

Established Member
I have a couple of friends with Mach 1's, both nodded. One is pretty serious, BBK TB, cold air (c&l i think), NOS, x pipe, flows, 4:10's, and dr tires. Other one has BBK TB, C&L, x pipe, magnapack's. The 3rd car is a new Camaro, 2 weeks old and already has SS works LT headers, exhaust, dr tires, and dyno tuned from what I gather. I will be in my Cobra, Accuffab TB & plenum, K&N filter, x pipe, flows, mgw. I really need to get some DR tires on We are planning on going over to Edgewater Dragway on test and tune night for a little heads up racing I can take the one Mach easily, done it many times. The other is sounding pretty good, and after seeing the specs posted here on the new Camaro I'm feeling nervous!

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
get tires! I HATE LOSING...

you can have 1000 hp and if you can't hook it's useless....

I think you're going to win though... eye of the tiger! LMAO

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
OP, before you race the Camaro, say something like, "Man, I'm amazed at how you're willing to get ou there and flog the bejesus out of it when you still how several years worth of payments on it! It takes a tough man to go home and tell his wife he wrecked the new car, but hey, that probably won't happen, right? Still, I heard the lane you got has been slippery all night long, and this one guy who was up while you were in the men's room, he just ate the rail all the way down the track, you couldn't even tell what kind of car it was after that!"

Jim Snover

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
sounds like a 03/04 if he says hes ran the lightly modded Mach1 and whopped it badly.

Even with a ported blower and high 400's i think youd be hard pressed to keep that Nitrous'd Mach1 at bay, dig or roll. Hell prolly waste you at the track. Itll be close vs the Camaro.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
OP, before you race the Camaro, say something like, "Man, I'm amazed at how you're willing to get ou there and flog the bejesus out of it when you still how several years worth of payments on it! It takes a tough man to go home and tell his wife he wrecked the new car, but hey, that probably won't happen, right? Still, I heard the lane you got has been slippery all night long, and this one guy who was up while you were in the men's room, he just ate the rail all the way down the track, you couldn't even tell what kind of car it was after that!"

Jim Snover

Haha :lol:

CBrowning84

Established Member

Jim Snover

:lol: bwahaha!!

Oh i'm sure you'll be fine!! Don't even worry about it, see ya at the end!

Users who are viewing this thread