might go kb to turbo

sam23

how much power can i make with turbos on 93 octane with 60lb injectors and a bap?

will my stage 3 crowers work well with the turbo set up?

what do i need to run 750rwhp on pump gas? I heard someone almost hit 800rwhp at the shop that tunes my car.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
how much power can i make with turbos on 93 octane with 60lb injectors and a bap?
You would be at the edge once you start crossing the 700hp mark. You would definitely want to do the wiring upgrade. Best bet would be the GT pumps and modified FPDM.

will my stage 3 crowers work well with the turbo set up?
They will work, but are not optimum.

what do i need to run 750rwhp on pump gas? I heard someone almost hit 800rwhp at the shop that tunes my car.
Depends on if you go single or twins. Lots of factors really. On a THP twin 57's or 61's, you could make 750 on 17lbs and 93 octane.

sam23

I think the twin 57s installed at my tuner would be around $10k total ($8500 in parts). Does this sound right?

What wiring upgrade are you talking about?

And i guess a "turbo grind" cam would be best right?

TRBO VNM

showle02 said:
I think the twin 57s installed at my tuner would be around $10k total ($8500 in parts). Does this sound right?

What wiring upgrade are you talking about?

And i guess a "turbo grind" cam would be best right?

wire upgrade for the BAP. it replaces the crappy 16 or is it 18 gauge factory wire to the FPDM and/or pumps with 8 gauge. so you have minimal voltage drop thru the wire.

obviously a turbo grind cam would be better than the stage 3's, however when talking to Al Papitto(sp) he said he would just stick with stockers and advance them.

Users who are viewing this thread