might have to sell my cobra!

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
:cryying: well on 7/12/04 i got fired from work, i,ve been trying to get unemployment but my old job told them that i had quit, witch its bullshit. so i have been out of work for that long, the chitty thing about it is that i was working for a ford dealer and i got a good deal on all my steeda parts and other parts, so now im f@#*#$, my fiance is the only one working, but still its not enough so i dont know what im goin to do i have applied everywhere, im even trying to get in the police dept. but thats a long waiting list. so i might have to sell my 04 cobra, and maybe other things. but thats life!!!!!:xpl:

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
I said a prayer for a new job for you.

See the yellow Mustang in my Avatar pic? I had to sell that a couple of years ago, but I now have an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra. Try not to sweat it if for some reason the Cobra has to go. You'll be back in the game before you know it.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I know its crap but we have positions open at Mcdonalds!

ITs only 5.75 a hour but you will get your 40!

Trying to help!:shrug:

04svtsnake

bs stops when green drops
Established Member
thanks guys for all your help but i'm prob. goin to leave to tallahasse to join the state troopers, if i get in i wont have to sell it, but i thank you for your help guys from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Myfast

ɯʎsloʍ
Established Member
hey

Is your cobra white.....I think i ran into you and some other guys last night off southern blvd. me and my freind kenny was in the blue mach last night anyway good luck with everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

bposner

No Rain, no Rainbows
Established Member
If you are dying for work, there's a place in Margate called The Answer Group that is always hiring. It's a kinda sucky job, phone tech support. It startsa @ 9.00 an hour, after 90 days up to 12.00. I know, but it's work and provides healt insurance. Nice thing is you can get a 3.5 day shift, 12 hours a day for 3 days, 1 day of 6 hours. Then you have 3.5 days off which gives you plenty of time to look for work and even travel for interview.
Check with one of the bigger employment agencies like Manpower or Randstadt as they hire through them. Not a great job but it's money and insurance, may keep you in the Cobra.
-bill

Users who are viewing this thread