mileage

95 thunder

Established Member
timing/take it easier/tune up etc... , not trying to be a smart guy "but" i have seen similiar posts before about this and sure nothing wrong on wanting best fuel economy etc...but these trucks are not honda civics (not saying u want it to be) but bottom line when u/whoever have to worry about gas mileage with these trucks, i just feel u/whoever are in the wrong vehicle, "you gotta pay to play", i dont know no f150 that is a gas mizer and had a many of them and know people that do, sure you might be able to squezze out another 2-3 mile a gallon, but bottom line they are fairly hard on gas and that's just the way it is....(no disrespect intended)

Last edited:

eds94lightning

Established Member
Just bought it thursday afternoon and took it to the shop, its still there I am changing the oils, rear axle seals all the brake shoes drums pads and rotors, and ball joints. after I finsh the front end I will align her.and fill her up then I will know.

ED

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
tire pressure-that's alot of rubber on the road make sure they're properly inflated. i have gotten 18mpg on the highway from kansas city to fort wayne. and that was with two of us in the cab and a campershell and a bed full of gear.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Ah. Thats my hometown. Exciting lil place eh? *note sarcasim*

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
you got "island fever" yet? i don't know if i could handle not being able to go very far, or maybe it's just the psychology of the thing...

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Well, I've lived here my whole life...so...can't say I know what island fever is! :D Seriously though, I love this place, it will always be my home, but everything is overpriced like everyone who comes here bitches about, but we do have a lot of upside!

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
I live on O'ahu, the main island, where it is getting overcrowded (in my opinion) and overbuilt. Unfortunately, looks like the same exact thing is happening on the other islands too.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
cobra0393 said:
where do you live at in Hawaii, i want to go there on vacation.

which one is the "wet" island with the navicable rivers and stuff? that looks like the one to visit. it just looked awsome on the show i watched the other day...

Users who are viewing this thread