Military Hummer VS Military Hummer

scraggsds

We get to K402(rifle range) at about 4 am and range control was not there for us so we could not go hot on the range. Gave them a call and they said it would a few hours so we decided we were gonna race hummers, we scout a course and we start racing, well I was in the lead until I lost it in a curve and got passed and after about 2 laps I was about to pass him back when we top the hill in the air where the start finish line was and there sits range control! I was like HOLY F*CKING SHIT!! WE ARE IN TROUBLE NOW!! Needless to say he didnt like us racing on his ranges to much and he let us know about it. If they didnt lie to us and tell us it was gonna be a few hours and show up 45 mins later, we would have never been caught. No pics or anything. We never actually broke 40 MPH due to terrain but it was fun as hell until we got BUSTED!!

scraggsds

No my Sgt talked us out of any serious trouble, we had to police call the whole range though, that sucked. It took about 4 hours to police call it. I just he would have waited another lap to show so I could pass my buddy Jason, who was driving the first place hummer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread