Military MOS

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah that just has "walk away" written all over it. there are plenty of other good cars out there to choose from. took me 4 months to find my car and im glad i waited.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
He just text me back, he said the title is cleAR. Still think im going to pass.

That's fishy. Again, that raises the question of why didn't he tell you in the first place.

I'll be in Lawton tomorrow so I might drive by. I'll even drive my SVT. Show him what a clean one looks like. :rockon:

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
I haven't seen it for a few days. What are you driving? There was a TR 03 cobra vert parked at the firestone across the street and I saw a black GT500 parked outside of the clothing and sales/alterations building this morning.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I haven't seen it for a few days. What are you driving? There was a TR 03 cobra vert parked at the firestone across the street and I saw a black GT500 parked outside of the clothing and sales/alterations building this morning.

This 95 Cobra. Even had some idiot in a turbo'd Eclipse with the usual mis-matched body kit crap try and run on Rogers Lane. Needless to say, it didn't last long for him. :D Made it even better since his pretty little girlfriend was in the front seat, taking in the sight of severe ownage.
1995CobraHDRMarked.jpg

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I dont drive it to Lawton very often. I usually come with the family so we take one of the other more family 'friendly' cars.

Wife isn't a fan of 500hp and it's accompanying engine tone. :)

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
I dont drive it to Lawton very often. I usually come with the family so we take one of the other more family 'friendly' cars.

Wife isn't a fan of 500hp and it's accompanying engine tone. :)

Nice Cobra. Yea, Rogers Race Way is full of Eclipse's, Atima's and Maxima's that think their car is fast. Sometimes, I screw around with em but most times I let em be. Remember the A Team? How they got BA to fly? Try that with your wife. I would really like to see your car. Anyway be safe driving back and forth and yell at me when you drive the Cobra.

megameGT500

Established Member
This 95 Cobra. Even had some idiot in a turbo'd Eclipse with the usual mis-matched body kit crap try and run on Rogers Lane. Needless to say, it didn't last long for him. :D Made it even better since his pretty little girlfriend was in the front seat, taking in the sight of severe ownage.
1995CobraHDRMarked.jpg

SCHWEET RIDE and GREAT KILL Winner should get the b*tches :rockon: :beer:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Nice Cobra. Yea, Rogers Race Way is full of Eclipse's, Atima's and Maxima's that think their car is fast. Sometimes, I screw around with em but most times I let em be. Remember the A Team? How they got BA to fly? Try that with your wife. I would really like to see your car. Anyway be safe driving back and forth and yell at me when you drive the Cobra.

I normally ignore them but this darn kid was persistent. Had it in 3rd and kept tappin the gas enough to make his turbo sound off a bit. After a quarter mile, I'd had enough and was past 67th so no traffic at all. Perfect road to put some jerk in his place.

We drove this to Lawton once and she hated it the whole way. 50 miles of drone was more than enough of it. She's just not a car person but she loves the guitars so I cut her some slack. :)

I'll be in town Saturday for my nephews 1st birthday party but I dont think I'll be in this. If I do bring it out, I'll let you know. Always down to drool over the GT500's.

Last edited:

megameGT500

Established Member
I normally ignore them but this darn kid was persistent. Had it in 3rd and kept tappin the gas enough to make his turbo sound off a bit. After a quarter mile, I'd had enough and was past 67th so no traffic at all. Perfect road to put some jerk in his place.

We drove this to Lawton once and she hated it the whole way. 50 miles of drone was more than enough of it. She's just not a car person but she loves the guitars so I cut her some slack. :)

I'll be in town Saturday for my nephews 1st birthday party but I dont think I'll be in this. If I do bring it out, I'll let you know. Always down to drool over the GT500's.

Cool. I really don't think they realize what a beast you have. To them it's just a Mustang. I also think they do not realize you can never replace 6 cylinder speed with 8. Every mod they do we can do and our upper limit is alot more than theirs. Like I said earlier I try to wave or gesture to Cobra's no matter what the year and I don't think I could race one on Rogers Race Way, both cars would have too much HP and way too much speed. It would end up like a game of chicken.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Cool. I really don't think they realize what a beast you have. To them it's just a Mustang. I also think they do not realize you can never replace 6 cylinder speed with 8. Every mod they do we can do and our upper limit is alot more than theirs. Like I said earlier I try to wave or gesture to Cobra's no matter what the year and I don't think I could race one on Rogers Race Way, both cars would have too much HP and way too much speed. It would end up like a game of chicken.

He didn't. From looking at the rear, there isn't any real hint of anything special with the car other than the 315's in the rear. The ricer hood I have is only for functionality (kept having issues with running hot).

When that kid came up on me, I was in 5th @ 45 just cruising so it's pretty 'quiet' until I get into it, then it's way too damn loud. I only revved it into the upper range of 3rd and that's it. Hell, when I hammered it, I broke loose pretty good from a 30mph roll. I NEVER really get on it on any city maintained street. Just not safe and I'm not looking to kill myself over a street battle. 62 is decent if there isn't any deer around. Otherwise, I just cruise.

I get a lot of those 'is it a real Cobra' questions and I get furious when I see fobra's that make those questions so common.

It's also why I've been damn tempted to get into a GT500...awesome power and, for the most part, practical to drive. I can only drive mine at 70 on the highway before the RPM's get up there and destroy any gas mileage I might have had.

Damn TKO's. I wanted 1/4 quickness but I've been tempted to go down to 3:55's to have some cruising ability. I hate driving my Tahoe on long trips.

Last edited:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I've got one video at the track racing a GT500. I'll upload it and post it shortly. It was before the longtubes and T-trim and I have now. This was with my 306 and a S-trim.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
I miss playin with people that didn't know what a Mach 1 was. Most people that it was a gt (some thought it was a sixer because of the pony badge) with a cool hood. But when I opened it up in 3rd, it was always a surprise. I miss that thing...
PICT0058.jpg

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
I miss playin with people that didn't know what a Mach 1 was. Most people that it was a gt (some thought it was a sixer because of the pony badge) with a cool hood. But when I opened it up in 3rd, it was always a surprise. I miss that thing...
PICT0058.jpg

Slick! What happened to it?

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Sorry for the lousy cell phone footage. Left my camera at home by accident.

[youtube_browser]pbltITZsISs[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread