Miller Motorsports Park is not dead afterall!

Branhammer

Established Member
For those of you who care and/or haven't kept up with the MMP racetrack out here in Utah, the Miller group decided to sell last year. That was shitty news for myself and anyone who was planning to travel out here to drive on the track. No one knew exactly what was going to happen to the park. Well, great news! The park has been renamed Utah Motorsports Campus (for now) and they are up and running for the 2016 season. This includes Wide Open Wednesday. In fact, the first one is today. I am definitely planning on registering for multiple sessions this year. Hell I'd be going today after work if I had known before this morning.

Here's a link if anyone is interested:

http://www.utahmotorsportscampus.com/en/

I hope they come to a long-term agreement and keep the place running the same way it did before. And no I'm not advertising for them. Just stoked that they are still in business.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
That's definitely good news. The guys from NASA Rocky Mountain have been to the track several times, but it's fate started to waft a bit before I could get out there. It's not on the docket for this season, but maybe next I'll get a shot!

Branhammer

Established Member
I can't go today because we're in the middle of selling our house and I'll be on an Alaska fishing trip for the June event, but after that there are 4 more WOW events and I'll probably be participating in all of them. I need to buy a Go Pro!

Users who are viewing this thread