Minding my own business then P car MURDER!

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Ok,

I am driving home from work about 45 minutes ago to meet my wife at our house for a home inspection.

I'm in the Term and I am about a mile from work.

Some douche in a Silver Porsche Carrera 4S (the latest one) comes up next to me and revs up on me.

I just want to get home and get shit done, so I just keep driving and don't even look over. Could care less.

Dipstick floors it and gets to the next light.

In front of me is a Lexus GS300 (previous gen from current) This is another reason I didn't acknowledge douche in the Porsche because there was no room to run.

Ok, so this is where it gets me a little riled.

I hate people that inch up at lights. Porsche dude rolls his window down and stares at GS300 dude.

I see that GS300 guy could care less.

Porsche guy starts revving the crap out of his engine. It sounds like shit.

Starts INCHING up on the red light (we are all stopped waiting for it to turn) and continues this crap for 20 seconds. It's a long light.

Light turns green and GS300 guy valiantly floors it but gets waxed by Porsche guy. GS300 guy turns left into the Northridge mall.

At this point I am about 1000 ft behind Porsche dork and I see the light ahead is Red so I gas the Term and start gaining.

Porsche dork sees this and hits the brakes. I am in fourth gear.

At the moment I match his speed I downshift into 2nd and floor it and leave the polesmoker as he floors it and makes up NO ground. The Eaton was screaming and the Borlas filled the street with thunder as the Term just barreled down the road. Game over.

The next light is red and that is my light to turn left to head home.

Porsche guy is looking over at me with his gay ass Armani glasses (guy was in his twenties) with his mouth open like WTF just happened

I just looked at him while shaking my head, laughed in his face and said "all show and no go, huh?" There was no retort.

Made my left and laughed all the way home.

That made my day

Last edited:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
NIce kill...."the borlas filled the street with thunder" lol good description

.....thanks....I was thinking "the borlas filled the street with the sound of 'you gettin raped"...but original thought worked better.
:banana:

I LOVE THIS CAR!

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
"all show and no go, huh?" I wish I would of seen the look on his face when you said that.

Too bad I didn't have this on the car when I stomped him.

I just picked this up about 20 minutes ago.

Was the last person the DMV office let in!

file.php

fre

Established Member
Drag race wise the only worthy porsche would be the newer turbos or the gt2. The gt3 claims 415 hp and 193mph top speed, so it would do okay, but only if absolute top speed was in the equation. Of course unless somebody in a lesser porsche had some nice mods done.

I had a porsche go by me on the freeway, but it had a single center exhaust, meaning it was a boxster. Nobody ever tries to race me except diesel trucks it seems.

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Drag race wise the only worthy porsche would be the newer turbos or the gt2. The gt3 claims 415 hp and 193mph top speed, so it would do okay, but only if absolute top speed was in the equation. Of course unless somebody in a lesser porsche had some nice mods done.

I had a porsche go by me on the freeway, but it had a single center exhaust, meaning it was a boxster. Nobody ever tries to race me except diesel trucks it seems.

This was from a roll, not a dig but I agree with you.

Nothing usually messes with me other than Soccer Mom's and BMW drivers out here.

I'm usually low key unless someone does something stupid (like my original post narrated)

My Cobra is 532 at the motor (around 460 RWHP or so) and the Viper about the same +/- with my exhaust mods on that car.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Are you kidding, or are you that dense? :lol:

If this was supposed to be a joke :??:

haha i was kidding about my interpretation of it but i really didn't get it, it had been a loooong day of work (15 hours :nonono:) so i was brain dead, you should've seen the faces i made trying to figure it out hahah

Nice looking car ya got there, and nice kill!

:beer:

Last edited:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
haha i was kidding about my interpretation of it but i really didn't get it, it had been a loooong day of work (15 hours :nonono:) so i was brain dead, you should've seen the faces i made trying to figure it out hahah

Nice looking car ya got there, and nice kill!

:beer:

Hahaha, :lol:

ok, funny...sorry if my reply was harsh :thumbsup:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
The Eaton was screaming and the Borlas filled the street with thunder as the Term just barreled down the road. Game over.

i know EXACTLY what you mean. LOL. i "almost" feel bad about all the commotion when i do that.

way to shut the douche in the porsche the hell up:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread