Established Member
I picked up my 2011 GT500 kona blue w/red stripes...:banana::banana::banana:

DSC00285.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00287.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
awesome, don't care for the red stripes but damn that kona blue color is off the hook!

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
So far i love the car and the power stock is ok..Will not stay stock for very long, they never do..lol.. The way the car drives and handles is much better..As far as the color and the stripes i felt the same way and i had a deposit on 2 kona blue, 1 with stripes and without. I have to say pictures do not do this color combo any justice. in person it looks amazing. The ford dealer also felt before they saw it that it might not work but they took pictures to put on there website...

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
that looks way better then I in-visioned :rockon: when I read your post about the order, congrats! Enjoy! :beer:

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Got to love that Kona Blue. When I first saw the red strips I thought no I don't think so but after looking a while longer the color combo is perfect. The pin strips next to the red add the finishing touch. Enjoy!

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
i wasnt sure about the thin stripes till i saw your car, but now i'm liking them. nice ride for sure!

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
Thanks again...its been a few years since the last cobra but in do time this 1 will be flying too....

Users who are viewing this thread