Minneapolis tuner

NotoriousJaegs

~There Goes My Hero~
Established Member
Go ahead and correct me if I'm totally off base, but isn't that the Golden Gate Bridge in your little pic there? :read:
Don't recall seeing anything like that around here at least............. :shrug:

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
NotoriousJaegs said:
Go ahead and correct me if I'm totally off base, but isn't that the Golden Gate Bridge in your little pic there? :read:
Don't recall seeing anything like that around here at least............. :shrug:

LOL, you would be correct. A friend of mine has moved to MN and is looking for a tuner.

NotoriousJaegs

~There Goes My Hero~
Established Member
Oh Crap!

Replied: 08-12-2005, 01:22 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:bash: :bash:

Whoops! Sorry to leave you hangin' out in the dark....my little "auto-subscribe to thread" thing seems to have let me down, I had no idea you responded. About your freind, --------> Have him hook up with these guys ! They are a good bunch of people, and should know all about the local tuners. I think some places actually give discounts to SVTOA members, but that's up to him.

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
Give Mize at RJR a call. He's an SCT Tuner and has a inground Superflow dyno. We usually have our dyno days there. Tell your friend to come to our meeting this saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread