Bump with some MINTNESS pics!

First 2 pics passanger side second 2 pics driver side

SU1BRzA2MTQuanBn.gif

SU1BRzA2MTMuanBn.gif

SU1BRzA2MTIuanBn.gif

SU1BRzA2MTEuanBn.gif

black98ws6

Established Member
I would not buy from this guy. We had a trade worked out(diff, idler, and lower pulley) for the seats that he has for sale. He asked me to send the differential before he could send the seats and I did. He promised the seats would go out. Now it has been several weeks, he doesnt answer the phone, return texts, blocked me on facebook.

His problem was that the seats ended up costing more to ship then what he thought so he was backing out of the deal. I offered for him to buy the differential at my cost and move on but he doesnt believe that is my cost. I offered to send him the reciept. Reguardless, we had a trade worked out and not a purchase. I even offered to drive and meet him on the seats.

Last edited:

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
I trade quite a bit on gun forums and when someone dicks someone over they get instantly banned yet on here it seems more and more they get a pass?

black98ws6

Established Member
Still no responce....he did answer his phone once when calling from a different number then realized who it was and said I have no service, lol.

Mooseman0

Established Member
I have No problem sending him a eaton lsd diff brand new straight from americanmuscle.com. Or 479$
And there is always 2 sides of a story. I got tired of dealing with this dis respectful ass. When I first found out the seats were ganna be to much to ship I immeditly asked him how much he had into the diff. He would not answer my question. Fine. So I knew he got it for cheaper than i could pay for it 'dealer cost' since he runs a shop so i offered him the amount i could buy it for i knew he would still make a few bucks. he denied my payment and insisted he got 540$ and theres no way. He kept calling me a moron and retard and acting like a dick. I started to ignore him. Im not going to sit and argue when he wont accept the refund and constantly talks to me like im dirt. Im more than happy to send him this 480 bucks, kinda hard with no paypal adress tho. But i will not send more cause he can write up a part cost on his computer. If thats the case I will send him a new eaton lsd to his house. All he needs to do is leave me a paypal email or a adress. No other words need exchanged to solve this.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread