MINT...03 DSG Cobra FS

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
HA pass whatever your smoking i need some.

LMAO! Blowercobra is smoking something for sure....didn't he have a similar post on another thread that caused a bunch of drama and clogged up some poor guys for sale thread?

Anyhow beautiful Cobra and good luck with the sale!!

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
16K car, at best.
Good luck!

:lol: your a ****ing idiot...PLEASE show us a car this clean with this mileage for that price. Cars with 100k miles go for 16k. Stupid ****

...at any rate beautiful car...and glws

ponyboyx04

Established Member
I would love to have this car!!! Miss my 04.. Tell you what, I will pay you 1K a month for 24 months.... lol

504lightning

Stangher
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'll prob regret selling it but right now its best for me but who knows what the future holds.

02b4ccamaro

Established Member
i have to thank 504lightning this is the cleanest cobra I have ever seen all the mods are top notch and buying this does easy the pain of get my 02 z28 stolen. So for all of you that were looking at this car and did not buy it you missed out!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
i have to thank 504lightning this is the cleanest cobra I have ever seen all the mods are top notch and buying this does easy the pain of get my 02 z28 stolen. So for all of you that were looking at this car and did not buy it you missed out!

The Shelby wants a piece of that snake. Nice car, btw.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread