Mint '04 black/charcoal cobra for sale in NC

Nemesiss

Established Member
Hey 'all:
Car is perfect with 10K miles and the following mods: K&N FIPK, SLP catted X, Magnaflow cat back, 2.93 Billetflow pulley, NGK TR-6's, SCT X-cal 2,AFCO dual pass heat exchanger, Steeda IRS brace, Steeda Full-length subframe connectors, Max Motorsport 4way caster/camber plates,3M clear bra, 3M tinted windows, 3M tinted tail/headlights, Zaino products used inside and out. I have a set of HP design wheels, HR race springs, MGW shifter and LDC grill on the car that I would like to keep but can be negotiated for if really necessary. Why do I want to keep this stuff ? Well, I'm selling my cobra to buy another one in the color I've always wanted-silver -it took me a year to find a silver one in as good a shape as mine. I would like to put this stuff back on the other car. My car has been dyno tuned x 4 (by Randy Haywood in Raleigh NC) and currently is putting down 469/474 RWHP @ 20 degrees with an 11.8 A/F across the board on 93 octane. A conservative and safe tune. I have the complete documentation package, all the stock/orig parts (including the chrome wheels with the original, like-new F1's) and some extra stuff. Car is garaged and covered always and only driven on nice days. Never raced or abused. Asking $28,995 neg. You can call me any time @ 919-544-7671 (ask for Dan) and I can send you pics (got lots of 'em) You can also email me @ [email protected].
Thanks,
Dan Bentley.

jgheels2003

Established Member
Hey, could you send pics to [email protected]. I live in Greensboro and am looking for a Cobra with basically everything you have already done to it. (selling my 20g STi.)

Thanks!

Nemesiss

Established Member
How do I get administrative permission to post pictures ?-I've requested to be allowed to do this but have not received a response yet. Still says I cannot post attachments at the bottom of my reply page.
Thanks for any help/tips.
DB

Users who are viewing this thread