Mint Condition Racing Seats w/ sliders and 5 point Harnesses

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
I have up for sale -

2 Kirkey Racing Seats Model number 41500 and 41900 They are 1 Peice Aluminum Seats w/ padded Black Covers.

These seat have maybe been sat in 5-10 times - they are absolutely mint.

One is a 16" and one is an 18" ( rear hip size across ) just for a reference, I am 6'7''-6'8'' and about 310lbs .. I parked my butt in the 18" one for 4 hours on the way back from Atlanta GA to Charlotte NC and though it was snug it was a very comfortable ride ...

The guy who had them before me was probably 5'10'' 165-175lbs and fit great in the 16" ... so they accomodate a vast range of sizes very well

The Seats with the Sliders which fit in my 2004 mustang gt and 5 point harnesses will be
$800 Shipped anywhere on the East Coast !!!!!!!!!

Below is a snapshot of a Jegs order I put together to show pricing with out the sliders and brackets for the mustang. You're saving at least $100 dollars buying everything from me, and they are made for the mustang, all you have to do is bolt them in. - I'm located in Charlotte, NC

SeatPricing.gif

Mez
ltseatcloseup.gif

seatssidebyside.gif

rtseatcloseup.gif

seatsatangle.gif

cageandseats3.gif

cageandseats2.gif

cageandseats.gif

Last edited:

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
I would daily drive with them if I wasn't almost 6'8'' the fact is they are comfortable .. I drove 4 hours non stop in them without a hitch ... I'm just putting in another set of seats I have ( Hunsaker Syncro's ) and selling these to get some cash .. The guy who I bought the car from had them in as a daily driver car .. and a 6 point cage with swing outs .. so its all in style and taste I guess ...

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
damn i want these. Let me see if i can scrounge up some cash. Ill keep you posted.

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
TTT .. will do $825 shipped anywhere on the East Coast for everything listed ... Basically you get the sliders and brackets for 75 and the shipping is free .. look below .. thats what you would pay from jegs who has the lowest prices ive found on the seats etc ...

SeatPricing.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread