Mint/show quality oem 03/04 cobra wheels

Kenneth Risher

Established Member
I have two (purchased from Ford back in 2005) before they became obsolete/discontinued...2003/2004 Cobra wheels.

They have NEVER had wheel weights clamped onto the wheel lips.
They were purchased for spare wheels to run drag radials on.
Never happened...they were mounted to an 04 Cobra one time & remained on the car less than 100 street miles. You cannot get these wheels anymore...you cannot get them in this condition...period. OEM wheels that came on the cars from the factory were marred by wheel weights. Not these!

The tires are not for sale. The tires were mounted by a Ford technician at a Ford dealership. The tires will be dismounted by a Ford technician at a ford dealership who is an 03/04 Cobra enthusiast. (every care & precaution will be taken)

$300 each +shipping
Will separate....

Also selling two mint condition (also discontinued) SVT centercaps $30 each +shipping.

e-mail me for photos: [email protected]
text/call: 317-514-3961

For Sale MINT/SHOW QUALITY OEM 03-04 Cobra wheels - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

Wheels Located in Indianapolis, Indiana

Kenneth Risher

Established Member
Answering Questions

Wheels are satin...not chrome.

may consider trades.

May leave new drag radials on the wheels for the right trade or offer....

What I'd trade for:

15x8 or 15x9 high-end drag wheels with nearly new drag radials on the rims.

Or....partial trade (minus) the drag radials for other 17x9 wheels....

text me at 3175143961

Kenneth Risher

Established Member
PRICE REDUCED.

$275 each...no center caps.
You can't buy these (real OEM) anymore...and they are in much better condition than OEM wheels that came on cars...they have never had wheel lip mangling hammer-on wheel weights.

The only reason I'm selling them is because they are just waaayyy too nice for me to use for track-use drag wheels.

I'm going to use the tires on rims I can take on & off for dragstrip duty...these wheels are show quality...I just can't bring myself to use them for drag wheels.

hell...I wouldn't even allow them in my garage! I don't want dust to get on them or a damn spider to build a web on them. I have them wrapped in bed sheets (upstairs) in a spare room on carpet!

Wheels are located on the North Side of Indy....
May arrannge meeting someone part way if interested...

If you have banged up 03 Cobra wheels...and want to go with show quality wheels for your Cobra...lets work something out...I'll take your wheels on trade and put the drag radials on them so I won't feel guilty messing these mint wheels up with track use.

call or text: 317-514-3961

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread