Mirko vs Igor (ref cam)

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
i know its an old fight , and it might have been posted here , but i havent seen the ref cam view on here

and what a view , the best.
Silva should have watched that video , he might have learned something lol

hope you enjoy

http://www.filecabi.net/video/crodropref12.html

ps : wheres igor now?? havent seen him fight since his loss against crocop

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
wow.... I wish they have one of those views for WANDY's fight ... that KO was just as bad...

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
ilumo said:
wow.... I wish they have one of those views for WANDY's fight ... that KO was just as bad...

i know , Mirko owned silva

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Mirko and Silva are 2 totally different weight classes it was pretty clear who was going to tbe the winner. Its like a Bear vs a racoon

bigmac6103

Established Member
Rken said:
Mirko and Silva are 2 totally different weight classes it was pretty clear who was going to tbe the winner. Its like a Bear vs a racoon[/QUOTE
You cant say it was pretty clear he was going to win.......they fought in 2002 and it ended in a draw. Size is realative! I'd bet on just about any fighter vs Yao Ming....... Midget vs. Sasquach :-D

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
Rken said:
Mirko and Silva are 2 totally different weight classes it was pretty clear who was going to tbe the winner. Its like a Bear vs a racoon

the night of the fight , he weighed 4 pounds more than crocop.
Now i know he's not used to that heavier weight, but he came in prepared and he got served

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Rken said:
I'm sure Igor weighed more than CroCop in this fight, he still got KTFO.:rockon:

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
lloyyd said:
I'm sure Igor weighed more than CroCop in this fight, he still got KTFO.:rockon:

if we're talking only bout weight ( not mentioning skills) what bout crocop vs sapp
lol

ilumo

Established Member
JADITO said:
the night of the fight , he weighed 4 pounds more than crocop.
Now i know he's not used to that heavier weight, but he came in prepared and he got served

Exactly. I have that event on TIVO. He looked pretty damn big, and ready that night. Too bad Crocop was just THAT good. He was so damn aggressive, and accurate. He was right in saying... "Tonight was my night....Even Fedor would not stop me". haha.

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
Weight means very little. Rickson Gracie was what...460+ and 0 when Pride had no weight class. Silva is a better fighter, he just got rocked.

Crocop is still my favorite tho.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
Stewart said:
Weight means very little. Rickson Gracie was what...460+ and 0 when Pride had no weight class. Silva is a better fighter, he just got rocked.

Crocop is still my favorite tho.

very true
its that left jab that threw him to the mat that started his downfall.
Crocop was dominant through out the whole fight.

The fight with barnett was awesome too.

***************WARNING SPOILER*************************

what i loved the most , is Barnett's sense of humour , even after he lost the fight against crocop. You would think that normally you'd be angry and whatnot after loosing a fight , but Barnett was out cracking jokes lol

"i'm not animal!"

Last edited:

ilumo

Established Member
JADITO said:
very true
its that left jab that threw him to the mat that started his downfall.
Crocop was dominant through out the whole fight.

what i loved the most , is Barnett's sense of humour , even after he lost the fight against crocop. You would think that normally you'd be angry and whatnot after loosing a fight , but Barnett was out cracking jokes lol

"i'm not animal!"

hahaha... speaking of good sense of humors... I love Rampage jackson as welll. Did you see his POst WFA bout interview? That shit had me cracking up like madd. good guy!

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
JADITO said:

"i'm not animal!"
I had breakfast with Josh the next morning. A little dissapointed but I just said that he is still at the top of the pile. He agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread