Mirror Detailing Moving...

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Well, Mirror Detailing is moving to a bigger better location come February 1st.

28 International Ct
Dallas, GA 30157

Moving and combining with Hunters Performance Solutions, late model GM shop. Working along side Hunters, to keep all his customers cars cleaned after all major work. A stones throw from Mainstream Performance and half a mile from Mo's Speed Shop. All sorts of fun things in the area.

Possibly holding another moving special in February, will also most likely be holding an Open House/Dyno Day with Hunters Performance shortly after we move in. So stay tuned for that.

-Mike

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Well, Mirror Detailing is moving to a bigger better location come February 1st.

28 International Ct
Dallas, GA 30157

Moving and combining with Hunters Performance Solutions, late model GM shop. Working along side Hunters, to keep all his customers cars cleaned after all major work. A stones throw from Mainstream Performance and half a mile from Mo's Speed Shop. All sorts of fun things in the area.

Possibly holding another moving special in February, will also most likely be holding an Open House/Dyno Day with Hunters Performance shortly after we move in. So stay tuned for that.

-Mike

About how far are you from Columbus? I'd love to bring my 500 in and get it dialed in good. I'm gonna start hitting more car shows, I saw your work, it's top notch!

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
About how far are you from Columbus? I'd love to bring my 500 in and get it dialed in good. I'm gonna start hitting more car shows, I saw your work, it's top notch!

Not the first person from that area, but roughly 100-125 miles pending where in Columbus you are. If you have ever been to Mo's Speed Shop, my new shop is a half mile from them. Pending what you want to get done, you can bring it too me and drop it off for a day or so...

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread